Reviews for Scrapbook Valentine
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Ungh, Marty gets screwed over AGAIN, but Rory goes back to the loser who CHEATED on her?
Where's thye justice I ask you? Where?
Good story, shows just how selfish Rory became in the last few seasons.
singsongsung chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
awesome job; this was written with a lot honest realism, and I totally loved it.
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
oh man! haha, you predicted the double date, too! lol. i really don't like logan and rory. i've always like literati or even trory (back in the early episodes, not much luck for them now), but at this point in the show, marty and rory are looking pretty good as a couple. :) there are so many hints that they might get together, but how are they going to break rory and logan up?

i liked your story, especially the last part. it makes perfect sense since he still loves rory.
lltn chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I was so happy when the show brought up this situation. Because it's real, and it's awkward, and it's difficult. I hope the show will play it out with something like this; because this is what i was counting on. though, i'm not sure they can follow through with something as magnificent. so i may just have to give ole' dave rosenthall a ring and have him hire you. because seriously? this was fantastic. no frills, no fluff, just straight, great writing and characters nailed to a t. great job!
Snowbeardolphin chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I like how you wrote the chapter and would like you to continue writing it.
magdalene82 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That last few scenes confused me-why was Rory so upset at Lucy? I could see her being iffy on the scenario, but mad? And the last scene, had Marty just been rude at dinner or was it something more?
OrangePunk chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i dont like logan, not a huge fan of marty but i like his better (jess is the best) but i actually ended up liking this fic, its well written. and wasnt the actress that plays lucy also on bedford diaries? i just dont remember what she did in that show
someone5 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
God, I hate Rory.

"I love Logan, I love Logan." Whawha-whawha-whawha. Whine, whine, whine. Is that her answer for everything? Stepford Whore!

You rock for making me so angry. ;) See! I do love angst! :p
D chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Very realistic ... to the storylines :D!

I LOVED IT
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
You did a fantastic job with this!