Reviews for Lost Pants
JadeplusBeck nli chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Okay. So...

This sucked. It had no true plot, horrid spelling and grammar, and has to be one of the worst fics in this archive, which says a lot.

Why don't you do everyone a favor, like one of your other reviewers suggested, and stop writing. If you can't create a story truly worth the reader's time, you have no business even attempting to write.

I have no idea how these other people here even enjoyed this bullshit. You had no valid characterization, most especially with Sephiroth, and was in no way 'entertaining' to me.

Get a fucking clue. Stop while you're ahead and quit writing these horrible excuses for stories, or at least go back to school and learn basic punctuation, spelling and grammar.
Boygrinder chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Sephiroth! XD!

I wish he was in there too. XD

That was...delicious. :3
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
haha i loved it!
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
complete and utter sexiness and hotness!X3 love it!

hahahahahaha!XD i understand that tifa would be a yaoi fan, but seph! XD wow. that is surprising and funny! i love seph experessions and reactions to the scene!XD

Seph:"it's about to get more nasty...Oh i can't wait!" XD he justs cracks me up! the big and bad sephiroth, liking yaoi smex. XD LOL!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Ah, those perverts ! I would've wished that it was Vincent and Cid staring at the blond and the red one at Tifa and Yuffie's places ! I wonder what they would have said... ?

Anyways, that was HOT ! *sweats*

And sexy, too !

Very good fic you got there !

Go Cloud ! Go Reno !

Please keep writing !
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
MAHGAWD Sephy was great in this..._ though the lemon could have been mre detailed T_T
paulluvsash chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
that was such a good story i loved it *faves*
NilanTiff chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This was SEXAY. Bwahahaha! And uh, if ya make a sequel, do not, I repeat, DO NOT make Cloud be seme...he was BORN to be uke baby...Mu Wah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
ROFL! oh my GOD! i was dying! esp the 'little' cloud comment. and Sephiroth and Tifa outside watching! deff goin in my favs!
MildlyUnnerving chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hey, Megan. I know your little sister, Bobbi Jo, and most of your friends, too. Good story! It's very well written, but needs to be edited a fair amount. You can send it to me if you want Oh, and sorry about Cierra. I hope that you can move on... I know what it's like, trust me.
unknown chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Do you have aids, do you get ass fucked. Are you a man? If so I dont care, I think you are nasty. Bye please do everyone a favor and dont write anymore
WhickToWeiss chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Lol. I loved the outside part A sepiroth with humor, and a Yuffie... Tat shouldnt be possible right? Oh well, fuck the real storyline, i liked yours better
freneticfangs chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
woo!

*fangirl squeal*

thanks so much for writing this .
lol XD chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that was such a good fic, i love how its funny and sexy at the same time! XD

Sephy is so horny XD
iluvpocky chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
wow *drools*

i like the outside bits they were funny, a good touch _

~pocky