Reviews for End of Summer Novel
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
yayayayayayaya
Person chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
Hi, I liked the story but it was pretty boring. You need to build up the romance and make up a few more climactic scenes. But. ... Everything else was GREAT!
xpeacelovemusicx chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Whisper of the Heart is one of my favorite Studio Ghibli films, and one question has been in my mind ever since I saw it: what happens next? Since Ghibli doesn't do sequels, I thought I'd never get an answer. That is, until I saw this fanfic! :) This really does feel like a sequel to the movie. I could see all of these events happening, and you captured the characters so well. I will certainly be reading more of your work!
EmCarstairs chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Good start!
RaineyLolita chapter 26 . 1/14/2010
so wonderful. I wish Mr. Nishi hadn't died, but then again, doesn't every avid Miyazaki fan? The story was really great. I look foward to reading the sequel(which I am about to do now!).
CherryWalnut chapter 26 . 9/3/2009
I truly enjoyed this! The flood of emotions... the plot itself is really fresh and stays true to the story that the film provided. Thanks so much for posting this.. I'm missing grandpa already I still have yet to read the screenplay version, but am planning to very soon.. Can't wait to read the rest
neo1024 chapter 26 . 8/17/2009
A brilliant and strong novel through and through. Thank you very much for writing it!
neo0124 chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
Nice seeing a Porco Rosso reference! :) Great, detail-rich story so far.
yumi michiyo chapter 26 . 5/3/2009
Hello again *grins*

I had to watch 'Whisper Of The Heart' before I could get started on this story. Anyway, great work as usual.

I'll leave a longer review after I read 'The Other Side Of The World' :D
Revenial chapter 26 . 5/1/2009
I find it a great shame that someone who can captivate me and make me read all night without going to sleep ( a rare thing indeed) I only know as saddletank. A few years ago i read your laputa story as i was looking for a proper length novel (not easy to find on fanfic) i am not the fondest of M's but hey what can i say you can write them in a way no one can in way that makes them right so i dont mind them. I hope you get this I am gradually getting through the rest of your stories this is FANTASTIC i cant put real words to how good these are and i look forward to reading the others.

Many thanks for all your hard work and writting no matter how long ago it may have been.

Revenial

P.s. i hope you do read this!
TheSadTruth chapter 25 . 3/9/2009
amazing, simply amazing
Andy Pennell chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I love you and yet I hate you. I love you because you have written the best fan fiction I have ever read. Plus with this one, Attic Room and The Other Side of the World you have written the most complete fanfic saga I have ever read. I hate you because you killed off Grandpa Neji. But after reading the first 10 chapters of OSOTW I can forgive you for that.
fpcj chapter 26 . 12/30/2007
will you send me a link to the sceenplay?

i want to read that too!

Awsome narrative!

thanks!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 25 . 10/13/2007
Wow great ending- Im definatly goign to start the next one

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 24 . 10/13/2007
CAn I draw that last image? I loved that sene so much- May I draw it?

Ari chan