Reviews for A Harry Potter Christmas Carol
KatzeIason69 chapter 7 . 1/1
awe this was really great.:)* i wish their was more stories like this that tell's us about voldemort at christmas.
tlemmens10 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Amycus is a Carrow, not a Gibbon!
demonslayer0917 chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
(waves) So I finally got around to reviewing. I finished DH so I got some confidence to review things. Yeah, I’ll still do the sequel. I’ll do it promptly after The Hero’s Guardian.

I like the moment in this chapter.
Sister to the Dark Lord chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Oh, I would've LOVED to see Harry's reaction when Tom comes up and says "Hello, Potter. Did you have a good Christmas?" Can't wait for that revised edition!
leaving now chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
Like usual, good and exciting, Oh it's life not leaf. Oh good story bravo. Aw you won't write a sequel, aw
leaving now chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
Okay, pretty good, exciting, but you spelled splash like slash, I suggest you correct that
leaving now chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Yeah, as I said pretty good, exciting. Oh, yes you spelled tonks first name wrong. Let me check Yes, Yes, It's nymphadora, oh and I wasn't surprised, didn't the book go like that too. The original christmas carol?
leaving now chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Okay pretty good as I approved this before, thank for the accknowledgement, oh, hhe You left one walter in there, just thought you would want to know
Colton M. H chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
More please! Do yo like Ed, Edd, n Eddy?
leaving now chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
It's Rachel, hi Jenna, so what's up. Anyways yeah they are short, o talking about sirius's brother I found out his last name it's arcturus or something like it. Any good so far, and never mind just give me the floppy, nat gave me the silver mask already. Well, hoping to see dreaming, go white rabit. anyways I like the chain idea it's makes much sense.
Indiglo chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Great story so used the right characters
fanficfan1037 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I'm like'n it so far. Update soon!
voldmort needs a nap chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
haha, that is great. Really it is.

What an awsome idea, props to you.

Will he reform in the end and decide to give peace on earth?

Colton M. H chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I like it. Do you like Ed, Edd, n Eddy, cause I'm making an Ed, Edd, n Eddy Christmas Carol.
leaving now chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Haha first review for your first ever HP fic! yay! It's finally up. Horray! anyways ya better, but o.k. it's Rach! Well, best wishes I loved this story when I first read it, and I don't think it could be better. Try to get people to review. O.k. see ya. Thanks for telling. Bye-q.