Reviews for The War of the Worlds: Darkness Rising
RandomWeridGirl chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
UGH! I HATE THIS PART! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! GLINDA HAS FUCKING MAGIC! SURE, SHE'S NOT STRONGER THAN ELPHABA BUT SHE COULD HAVE TAKE ONE DEATH EATER IN A DUEL! ARGHHH!
RandomWeridGirl chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Ha! I knew it! I KNEW it was Ron!
RandomWeridGirl chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
UGH! WHY IS IT THAT GLINDA SEEMS SO USELESS? SHE SHOULD BE ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE IN THE ORDER EVEN IF SHE'S DOING IT SECRETLY!
RandomWeridGirl chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
Oh, so Pettigrew's still alive in this story. I guess it makes sense. I guess I'll stop here for now.
RandomWeridGirl chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
Hahahaha. Who would've thought Hermione was into betting?
RandomWeridGirl chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Shit! Dang, that gave me the feels!
RandomWeridGirl chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Damn. I am really liking Snape! Looks like Glinda really is a horrible liar.
RandomWeridGirl chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Oh yeah. I am loving this! Though Ron is really becoming a prick.
RandomWeridGirl chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Huhuhuhuhu. Let me guess, someone saw them? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid? Oh well
RandomWeridGirl chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
OHOHOHOHOHOHO! YESSSS! GELPHIE ACTION! YES FIYERO, YES! I LOVE YOU BRO!
RandomWeridGirl chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
ohoh my god. I knew it! or maybe Harry is in it too? ugh, so confusing
RandomWeridGirl chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Holy shit! UGH! WHERE THE FUCK IS GLINDA? SHE SHOULD BE HELPING! OR SHE COULD AT LEAST WOO ELPHABA WITH HER MAGIC SINCE IT PROBABLY WOULD'VE BEEN STRONGER AFTER 5 FREAKING YEARS
RandomWeridGirl chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Ooooh. Damn, I wanna see Glinda in action! Ugh, I guess I'll continue reading. This was a pretty good chapter
RandomWeridGirl chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I liked the title. I'm guessing it's the song from RENT that Roger and Mimi were singing? I'm also guessing Fiyero's the one who's betraying the Order? Either him or Ron but I don't think Ron would really do that.
RandomWeridGirl chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Ugh, why is Fiyero such a dick? Nevermind, I knew he was one from the very beginning