Reviews for The Space Between
Commen Sense chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
this was beautiful and wonderfully emotional. loved it )
darkstorm888 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I loved this, it was so awsume. You did an amazing job with this please do more!
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I haven't read any Heroes stories before, but this is wonderfully written! Great job!

Peace,

Yellow Moon
TeeHee chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I'm not a Claire/Peter shipper, but I saw this story and was intriuged a bit. It's quite interesting, it's just that I keep forgetting that Peter's 24 in the story!
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
i loved this! great story, awesome!
xolovinlifexo chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Aww that was cute! Was it a oneshot?
SweetMagnolia chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Beautiful
AddictedAndRestricted chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
wow i really hop this isn't a oneshot cuz i loved it. it was so sweet. plz update soon
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
oh i loved this. the sex was a little abrupt, but it was written beautifully and everyone seemed in character! great job here!
Wayward Victorian Girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
oh my gosh i love this! great ending, too.
Iris Omega chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
That was SO good. I'm a huge fan of "Paire." This was a great, great representation of them. _

I'm so glad that this pairing is so popular, too. It's the best pairing.
FeistyAphrodite chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wow! I love this story! I never leave reviews, but I felt I had to with this one. Please add another chapter!
Erin Bear chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Good story. It kind of creeped me out, because so far, I can't envision Peter and Claire doing anything more than kissing. Peter said that it a first for both of them. But didn't he have sex with Simone in one of the earlier episodes? Anyways, update soon!
Wonderlandgabby chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
aw i really liked loved it plz update soon
Atlantian Magic chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I just recently realized, watching the show, that I'm leaning very much towards what I now know to be the "Paire" ship. Yours was the first I stumbled across and it left a hope for the fandom and for works from others who are gaining a new perspective on Peter and Claire.

You brought their personalities and insecurities across beautifully and you have a unique turn-of-phrase that makes it a delight to read. The mood, the setting, the description all came together in a blend of exceptional writing and made for a satisfying one-shot, just in time for the holidays.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I'll be slipping it into my favorites and checking back to see if you add any more goodies to your repertoire with this particular couple.