Reviews for After Something Cinderellaish
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
hahahhahahah i can see kyo freaking out! he's so scared of saki!
FlamboyantSnake chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
"the wedding's not for a while"!hahahahahahaha
i loved how they flirted and her reaction!
ViBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I LOVE THE ENDING! :) THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY :)
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Well, I'm really confused on what happened, really.
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I LUVED THE PART WHERE KAZUMA TEASED KYO XD I would love to see u continue this!
girlblue chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was sweet. The last line was very amusing.

You have a nice straightforward style, and I think you caught the characters, especially Hana's, well.

Girlblue
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
What a nice story.
Ao Kudo chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
please! u should continue!or something like it. its funny.:)
Synonymous Brian chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Haha! I rarely get to read Ski/Kazuma stories and it's one of my favorite pairings! I hope to see more from you!
Kiba chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
OHMIGOSH I LOVE YOUR STORIES YOU ARE SO HILLAARIOUS!

dude i totally love ur stories! i usually like chapters, but ur one-shots (is that wat theyre called?) r rele great! u stories r EXCELLENT!

Kiba
frodoschick chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
HAHHAHAHAHAHA! I love that last line! So cute!
crazygirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Well he ISN'T 59, he's in his mid-late 30's. At the end of the manga she's 18. I do agree that Kyo/Saki would LOOK cute (they have Halloween coloring).

If you haven't read that far in the manga:

Let's just say if you don't like the Kazuma/Saki pairing BEWARE!

*maniacal laughter*
Spottedleafpaw chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
KAZUMA'S LIKE 59! AND SHE'S 16! YEEP! If it were Kyo saying those things though, I'd be happy. I'm a kyoSaki shipper, so yah.. but i'm weird, so VATEVAH
Kyo San 0.07 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
CUTE! It was so cute and fluffy! Saki and kazuma, I never saw such a fic coming. Kyo would probably kill Kazuma. Oh! I wrote a Kyo&Tohru fic called "My Love" by Kyo San 0.07. If u want to, check it out! As for me I'm gonna read the sequal to this one.
Applecake chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
BRAVO! BRAVO! I love Hana stories! That was so cute yet funny! I can refer back to that one volume when Hana said something about not wanting to have such a "large child". (Kyo)

LOVED IT! BRAVO! This is so kawaii! _