Reviews for Give 'Em Hell's Kid
Fairyhearts and Lia chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Reading too much manga? You and me both. Excellent story. Alexis is a really interesting schizoprenic character. He's creepy and extremely childish. I love it! I can't wait for an upload. Actually, I don't want to rush you so I'll wait. _ I still haven't figured out Alexis though. It's like he's being controlled or something when his eyes go red. Luke better get ready for an ass kicking! XP
the monkey ninja chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Just saying, your chapters are WAY too short. You could have a good quality story if your chapters were longer and had more detail. Also, Alexis seems bipolar more than having split personalities. Split personalities is more of there being two completely different people. Alexis is more change from nice to POed. If you have ever watched the original Pokemon, Misty is extremely bipolar. She does not have split personalities.
jay lan chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Hurry up Android make more. It is getting good.
Adam-1D chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Alexis and Percy are so perfect for each other. I just know it. YAY FOR SLASH!
Kitskune Miyake chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Gah! Continue! Please!

Writer's quality is debatable. THroughout the story, a few words are dropped, making it confusing. However, story quality is excellent. The plot is interesting, and the characters are nicely written.

I just love Alexis! He's so cute.

Like I said: CONTINUE

Oh, and clean up the story a little.
blackandwhitephotos chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! For The Sake Of my Sanity UPDATE!

I am so not a big fan of OCs but when i seen the MCR pun for a tittle i had to read it! And Alexis is the ONLY OC i have ever liked. PLEASE UPDATE!
Percyluva chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
How can Percy be wet from the lake? He can't get wet unless he wants to?
stateofmind7337 chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
So... HE'S A MANIAC PUPPY-KILLER? 8/10

JS
CheshireMax chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
You have been forgiven since you put up this awesome chapter!

Update soon please!

-CheshireMax
Near chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
May have taken awhile but I love this story!
the kid from colorado chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
YOU CUT THE CHAPTER WHEN HE'S TRYING TO STRANGLE PERCY? NOT COOL! NOT COL!
CheshireMax chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
This chapter was so sweet and I almost started rolling on the floor laughing like a crazy person too! Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile! And hurry up and read the Titan's Curse, it's really good... and yeah... update soon!

-CheshireMax
Ice Wings of Paradise chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
I like this! I really do! Keep on writing! PLZ! I really want this to contimue!

i haven't got Titan's Curse yet as well, but here's the Percy Jackson website and it has a snippet of it:
ChildInMe chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
This is good. Too bad Nico and Bianca already came out.
stateofmind7337 chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
10/10. its okay. ish. Alexis is sort of a... mentally... oh, heck with it! he's purely, undoubtedly, all-out LOOPY! no offence, Author. once more, a ten... out of ten.

JS