Reviews for Life In The Fast Lane Seems So Slow
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Yay for KF lol he can legit say; "all in a day's work" XD cool!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Love it! Totally should do one where he came to Jump in Lightspeed.
Michelangelo1995 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
love it i am going to guess it was wally west not bart allen lol i was debating this over in my head lol any ways :)
8I chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was great! He had avery busy day. The part with the bank robber was hilarious. I felt kind of sorry for the old man, though.
Relevant Smile chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Loved it :D
ohfuckthis chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
YAYNES! KF rocks
Kid Flash1234 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Excellent tribute to one of the best.
BetterKnifeNinja chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Another great story from my favorite author. It was very entertaining, and fitting of Kid Flash.
Jiang chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Aww, loved this! It was Kid flash dead on. Egotistic, loud, obnoxious, hyper, but a real sweetie. I can't wait for Twice a Thief, oh, and happy holidays by the way!
K9 the First chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
All in a days work for Kid Flash. Bravo good sir! I look forward to Twice a Thief!
Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Yet another awesome story! I had to stop in the middle since I had to go somewhere, so my memory with the beginning is little fuzzy. Anyway, you seem to understand Kid Flash as much as you do Red X, speaking from once a thief. In fact, you understand all of my favorite characters well! I especially liked the scene with the bank robber, that just seemed so... Kid Flash, to me.

Looking forward to Twice a Thief.

And this is spiritwolf101, I just changed my pen name. Later.
librastar chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
very good indeed! I'm not a big admirer of kid flash but this is very well written. Well done! The pace of the story never slackens but moves a fast as he does.

pls write more )

cheerz

librastar
KF fan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Fun stuff. I especially liked how you had him ask the bank robber to tell him his story then cut away to a while later and the guy's in tears as KF commiserates with him. Good job.
ZekeTF chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Loved the stories. Just read this one and Once a Theif I think thats it... oh well your a great writter and i'm can't wait for twice a theif.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I adore your Kid Flash- witty, noble, and full of himself. I look forward to seeing him match wits with Red X.