Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I've been in a Christmassy mood lately and this just made it worse...or I guess I mean better. Anyway, it was terrific!

Leah
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I love your fanfiction! I love that song by Tom Jones. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant stuff. I loved the hand holding!

You're making my Christmas merry! :P
TJ Cale chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
AW thats so cute! i was gonna write a stroy somewhat like that but i never really got around to it! Soo perfect!
Habita chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aw, LOVED it! It was so sweet! Beautiful story!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
starbuckx chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Aw. That was the perfect holiday fic, a bit fluffy, filled with tradition, and perfectly in character! *grins* Thanks for writing!
ShadowOnACloudyDay chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That was sweet. Simple, but so sweet. I could see Booth doing something like that for Bones.
Ahria chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Adorable. - I loved it.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Hehehehe I loved it very cute!
a.pens.name chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Oh geeze...

I loved it, what can I say? : ) I'm such a sucker for good BB fluff. Emphasis on the word 'good', which yours definetly was.

And holiday-y too, which was awesome.
ChickInStarkTower chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Oh my good god! I LOVED THIS!
Zucht chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I like it. What an interesting take on their relationship. Keep the stories coming!
Jessabelle87 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
that was sweet. well done. good luck with your finals, hope you do well.
LolaLoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
You know what? I love fanfic too, and stuff like this is exactly why. Fantastically written fluff that stayed in character yet still seemed to even go beyond the show. Bloody loved it!

Thanks for putting a stupidly huge grin on my face!

Lola
Sarcastic-Undertones chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Sweet, adorably cute in fact and well written too. Loved it!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This kind of fluff makes me love fanfic even more! That was a wondeful little fic there, not too fluffy but just right for the characters!

Ava