Reviews for Uncertain
Chaos-Paladin chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Gack! *falls over in disbelief* that ending was something else. To be honest, the summary kinda threw me off, but once i started reading it, i just had to see what happened. I have to say, quite a few surprises there. To be honest, even for a one shot, it seemed as though this fic was a little fast. However, that isn't that much of an issue. I like this one shot. Good job.
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Ouch. The ending was okay, but I think, compared to the people who were pissed off about the ending, and the people who enjoyed it, the pissed off people are the majority. Aw, well. It was a nice story, but could've used some refining. Maybe you could do a rewrite someday. Here's hoping!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul
FairyFox180 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Why? I want to know! Not fair! That was good... this is probably in the future considering Misty could get married... that would explain why Ash seems smarter, but seriously! Who'd she choose? I want to know!
ValisFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
The overall concept was pretty good. A mistaken call for love. I thought this would be a Pokeshipping fanfic at first, but then it turned into Advanceshipping. But you really should have made it feel more like an advanceshipping fanfic then, May should have gotten more lines. The worst part of this fanfic was when Ash finds out Misty was married to Tracey! I don't like Tracey! Misty just seemed to go off and marry Tracey the day after Ash left for no reason at all.
marco2050 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
It was a bit rushed, but it isn't that bad for your first one shot.

The storyline is generally good. Having Misty set Ash up with May was perfect, although the start to the confession was a little too short. Could be developed further in my opinion.

At the start, I thought it had too strong Pokeshipping flavour. On the whole, given that you wanted to write Advanceshipping, I feel that you should have focused on it more. You could have developed May's lines when she met Ash backstage.

Lastly, I feel that having a story that spans, maybe, one or two days would be able to bring out the impact of this story more. Some scenes may have to be modified, but the general idea would be more powerful if everything (story-wise) was packed within two days, max.

I hope you found this review helpful, and above all, I hope you enjoyed writing Advanceshipping.
Mapledestiny chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
It is pretty obvious by your profile,am I right,CrimsonSaku?It is Drew,although I hate to admit it.