Reviews for Love Bites
bjq chapter 27 . 7/7/2010
Will Dean be human again? Will Dean and hanah admit they have fellings for each other? Will Dean make a deal to save Sam?
Mazkeraide chapter 27 . 10/19/2008
yeah except u didn't put in any of my grammar/punctuation corrections! haha oh well.

but u updated! which hopefully means u will be updating again soon?

Midnight LeAnn chapter 26 . 11/24/2007
can't wait for next chapter...this was a kind of filler chapter, rihgt? also the next chapter should be them trying to entertain each other, because i am sure that could get be hilarious...i mean it is the four of them.
Mazkeraide chapter 26 . 11/21/2007
yeah ur right, junior year sucks, but i manage, eh?

lol jk.

indeed a somewhat short and yes, i'll say it, pointless chapter...but hey, we all need some, don't we?

also, as a note, don't take ur imogene anger out on ollie. please? *puppy dog face*

this is a pointless review. woohoo!

YuYuSNluv chapter 25 . 10/10/2007
please update! wanna kno wat happens!
EmSyd chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
Awesome.
Mazkeraide chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
luverly as always...yay.

now i feel pressured tho. maybe next weekend? eh w/e.

~~mazzie~~
Midnight LeAnn chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
the deal is completely evil...you know if they do end up killing off dean they will have some very angry fangirls on their hands! anyway really good chapter and i can't wait til dean is back to his normal self...and until then i will enjoy the dean sam angst.
soccergurl382 chapter 24 . 9/18/2007
yay! I've been waiting for the next chaptie for a while now. haha i know exactly how you feel with the writers block. I've been fighting mine for several weeks now. It isnt fun. But..good update!

as for the SPN2...i got it the first day it came out too! hahah i actually loved the gag reel...but im entertained easily. I love with jared kept farting. haha. immature..but whatever. Cant wait for season three! Ah! And update soon!
Midnight LeAnn chapter 24 . 9/16/2007
hey you can always vent to me any time because i will not listen will skim what you say and you will feel better, so everyone wins. anyway sam is very good, i mean i wouldnt' have gotten the whole adict hting and i just got done studying drinking adn am starting drug addicts in health class, freshman health sucks.
EmSyd chapter 24 . 9/16/2007
Awesome. Can't wait for more. I agree with your rant.
Mazkeraide chapter 24 . 9/15/2007
ah silly dean. he thinks such funny things. and he's so optimistic. i think we'd get along well...

loved it, as always. which i think i say every time. w/e. update again soon. or i will poke you. in the sides. and in the back. double barrel. be ready...

Deanyfan101 chapter 24 . 9/15/2007
I'm so jealous. My mom won't get the set. She always says, "Not today, not today," or "Maybe next week when I get paid," but then she never does. And I know it's not the bills, because my uncle does that for us. My mom doesn't get paid that much. It's because she wants to save money to buy those stupid coffin nails. Anyway, about the story. I LOVE it. You gotta love Dean when he's being a goofball.
MissLini chapter 23 . 8/30/2007
LOVE IT UPDATE SOON!
Deanyfan101 chapter 23 . 8/25/2007
This is a really good story. Humor, romance, action, it's got everything. Love the hurricane thing at the end. I think a beautiful man with a passion for cars, classic rock, and frisky women is WAY more dangerous. I mean, who can resist that face?