Reviews for You Can't Change Who You Are
crybaby452 chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
oh my god this is soo good why havent you finished it yet please, mom murder, and everything was well writen and thought out like the poison...love it...please write more!
kolirox chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
yay! a break through for jommy. hurray!
tanya2byour21 chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
I loved this chapter you got to see a personal emsional side of Tommy and that was great. Keep up the great work and please post more soon.

thatgirl2006 chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
i like it pms!
BonesFan21 chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
this is an amazing chapter I loved it! PMASAP! PLease...for me?

I love you and this story heepz so plz pms!

Jess xoxo
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
Aww, that was so sweet! I love that Tommy was so sad about his dad dying, and how having his mom arrested while dealing with it with his family and hiding it from everyone made Tommy more stressed than usual, and how Tommy didn't tell anyone except Jude, who's even closer to him than Kwest, who's supposed to be his best friend (although I'm sure everyone would argue that Jude's Tommy's best friend). I thought it was so sweet that Tommy finally broke down and told Jude, and Jude was so supportive and made Tommy feel better (as only she can). I can't wait to see what happens next, so please PMRN! I love this fanfic!
Summers-Wind chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Awesome job, Zan! Your writing is getting darker, and now has a "Harry Potter" essence to it. Have you read the one about Shkitzophrenic (sp) Hatty Potter? Okay, now I'm way off topic! Anyhowz... Please Post More Soon! Gosh darnit! :-D
kolirox chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
that chapter was rather boring and just felt like a filler ya know. it listed information...not really telling a story...
ParamorexxLove chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
I really like this story update soon please.
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
WOW he needs to tell Jude or someone that can be some think of support seystem there for him because I don't think his family is going to be much of one. It lookes like they was to depend on him. I am glad he awnsered his phone when Jude called. So she at least knows he is okay. I love it keep up the great work and please post more soon.

Rachym20 chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
love it pms
thatgirl2006 chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
this is really good. i can't believe that their mom would poison their dad.
Wawesome chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Great update! Please PMASAP!
thatgirl2006 chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
good job on this chapter!
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
I love and so can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work and please post more soon.