Reviews for New Tamers Ai, Makoto, and Shuichon
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
dead fic
smileyfox5150 chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
This is a great idea, but it seems like a shell. Try to expand a lot! Especially on your characters. This story seems like a skeletom outline - the idea's there, but theyre's no real meat. I know this is in hiatus or something, but I really think you should take it up.

Keep writing,

smileyfox5150
1134 chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
I'm liking where this is going more as it goes on. It's leaning torwards the original Tamers, but with new characters leading. I like Kazuki and Ryota. Even though they act like Kazu and Kenta a lot, their partners change reactions and partial characterization. Fairymon in there is great with me, 'cause in Frontier, you never really get to see the Digimons' own attitudes. They were the Digidestineda and they never really got to act on their own that much.
Copper Hikari chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
Fairymon without Izumi. A sad day...
Copper Hikari chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
...and please use complete sentances.
Copper Hikari chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
There should be more characterization on your new chars. Personality drives a story; giving two people the same one is cheating in a way. Still, good.
Frozen Twins chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
I like that you have a story for the younger kids,

Betamon: but don't you think you might be able to be a little bit more original?

Gomamon: and I wouldn't add the other two tamer's your planning, you should just stick with the three.
1134 chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
I like where this is going so far. The characteristics of the tamers are interesting. Make sure you keep the Digimon in character, though.
Linkmaste chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
It's okay keep it up.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
This is a cool story. Please continue. Keep up the good work.
Copper Hikari chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Henry's back! w00t!1! Oh, and u didn't explain (well, anyway) how the twins got a digivice. We know the first tamers got blue cards, what about these guys? Still, faved.