DiamondFish chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Thanks for the story. I am glad that you wrote this long ago and that you have kept writing. This would be under tha category Brair Elwood the early years, right? Since I wrote to you earlier today I obviously could not put the story down. However, it seemed rushed and the plot resolutions were a bit too easy.
Other than that, it was amazing. I love how the story had Vala & Daniel getting closer, then the Adria "monkey wrench" was thrown in. Then, their relationship was back on track. Then, at the same time, Samantha got back Jack and a future O'Neill. That was great. I wish you still wrote SG1 because I don't watch Supernatural, but I will take a peek at your Doctor Who. Thanks again.
DiamondFish chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
As I was reading your description of the house, I began to think that it was a place that you had been. If not, it felt like you had at least imaged it as your house. Then, suddenly you switched to first person & I was thinking that this character is you, and why not? It is fun to write ourselves into a story with our heroes. Even if it is not really you, I bet you put yourself in their shoes more than any of the other characters. With the specifics of the brothers & sisters & parents, I wondered if that was part was fiction or only a tiny bit auto-biographical. Well, thanks for the story. I do not usually review a story that was written so long ago, but I couldn't resist this time. I can't wait to see where this is going.
nana lee chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
I love Micheal too. :)

And I love how well you write them.

nana lee chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I just found this story, I'm sure I'll enjoy it

SoA chapter 30 . 11/13/2008
it's not fair to Adria, for some strange reason i feel like she's the most under-represented character ever.. is humanity really stupid enough to take "evil" at it's face value?
Janiqua chapter 30 . 1/20/2008
Love is in the air. Daniel and Vala. Jack and Sam. Cameron and Carolyn. Teal'c and Ishta. Heeheeheehee...
Janiqua chapter 29 . 1/20/2008
I love how Jack totally turns the jumper so Daniel crashes into Vala. That's classic. Perfection. This is an amazing piece of work. Well done.
The Drax chapter 30 . 12/31/2007
Hey! This was a good fic! I'm glad I was able to read it from beginning to end without a break since it was already finished. The twists and turns were all well done, the characterizations were pretty well captured, and I found all the material to do with the future pretty fascinating. I'd just like to know why a certain section of the City of the Undead takes you about 90 years into the future to the planet Earth.

It all gets very shippy with pretty much all the characters at the end... well all except for Adria, give her a love interest too! (ie, ME!) Haha!

Now on to read the sequel...
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
At first I kept saying, "How could you kill Jack, especially in such an off-hand way?" But now I forgive you. A nice story with a happy ending. Thanks for writing!

Rac80 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
good story thus far. I liked daniel's moodiness.
TylinSedai chapter 30 . 7/13/2007
Nice very random really nice. B.T.W. I watch Star Trek TNG honestly Q really? Well nice all the same.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
I was lucky enough to come upon this story when it was finished. I loved it. *wags finger at Daniel for having sex with the woman he loves daughter*
supershineygirl chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
Huh? I thought this was a completed story. But I feel like I've been left hanging and I was really starting to get into this. And know it just stopped. Does this mean that you are writing a squeal?
Camber chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Hello Briar N. :)

You rock, you know that girl? I'm looking forward to reading the rest about this awesome city.

And happy birthday tomorrow! I hope you have a lot of fun. You only turn xx once (I wouldn't type your age where everyone can view it!) so have a great time. Woohoo!
bluedragon1836 chapter 30 . 4/7/2007
I love it! It is on my favorites list. I'm recomending it to friends (and cousins). Love the ending. It's so sweet and everyone got together with the right people and...yeah, I liked it. If you couldn't tell.