Reviews for The Rulebook of Marching Season
Sapphire Host chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
This is really funny! Are you going to do a Color Guard chapter? (I'm in the Color Guard, so I was hoping for one, but if it's too hard to do one, I understand.)
Mighty penguin chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Us trumpet will rule the universe
Mighty penguin chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Your taking away are freedom,wen I become the fuller
i luv you chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I'm clarinet! Except my school doesn't have a marching band, we have a concert band and a jazz band. Everyone always jokes about how we don't need to show up to Performances because nobody can hear us anyways and when they do hear us play they say "so that's what a clarinet sounds like!" I sit next to our only piccolo player and the flutes aren't like that here, that's the saxes. Anyways, HI!
grace chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Haha! This was hillarious i can defineatley relate to all of these!
scaryblondeconartist chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
As a Flute player i wish to make a very important announcment:

My section leader is not my Mommy! that would be the drum major...and her boyfriend/clarinet player would be my daddy...

And we arn't THAT chatty...we are, arn't we?
sutoribenda chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
I've got to say, I've broken every single one of these rules. But who cares! Trumpets are superior. We shall rule the world! hehe, I love being in band so much. Freshman year I hated everything because my parents made me stay in band, but now I can't imagine being away. Plus, since my school is so small I'm about the only girl trumpet. But hey, I love my crazy trumpet brothers! What fun would life be without them? We really are a family. Now, every time someone asks me about my family, I tell them about my eleven brothers.

Yay for band geeks!

~love Tori (the trumpeter!)
NothingButTrouble chapter 1 . 10/20/2008

I'm a clarinetist, so that was harsh, Really harsh.

i dont do math chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
holy crap! i think i have broken every single one of these rules

im serious i rvrn got the cops called on us numerous times for...well we may not speak of that oh and "dont have a wet t-shirt contest even if u are wearing a white shirt and r probably gonna win its illeagal!" well thats what our bd tokd me haha
J. Charelle chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
hi! i really like this. (i think i may have said that before.)

i have mellophone rule!

we must defend the freshman-or at least pretend we are when the seniors are yelling for him to turn on the right count, because he isn't a ballerina.

we may not make fun of the freshman by dancing like ballerinas during breaks, because that's how things get broken.

allowing that one strange mellophone to stalk the woodwinds is not okay. even if watching him get yelled at and beat up by said woodwinds is really funny.

i dunno. i'm a flute here, so i can't be of too much help. you should do one about colorguard-i could help there!
Bandgirlflute chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
hilarious! this is such a good story, but sadly a lot of these rules are true which makes them funny!
xXpanic at the bdenXx LUVER chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Well this is going to be long...

First of all i am 13, just started my 8th grade year in pbg florida, in which i have lived here for 12 yrs

and i also play the flute!

and i just recently had my first year at band camp!

and i might start the piccolo this year!

and i am starting marching band. we do not have to ware the uniforms like H. do since i am i middle school. but i am new to it all and i am induring my third year in flute. it is the smartest thing i have ever done!

i could totally relate to the flute chapter. it would make my day if you wrote back i think we could be awesome friends!

-jordan from pbg!
earlybirdies chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
Ohh, my!

I love it! I'm in marching band and I play the clarinet so I understand most of these, but some apparently just refer to your band. Ahh, well I'm planning to print these and share with my friends, who are also in band! please continue! My brother playes the marching baratone, he was wondering if you could make one for the lower brass? Well thanks any ways!

Keep up the good work!
Randomlybookish chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
You have me rolling on the floor! These rules are true! I cant help you with my section though because Im reviewing it! :P Update soon! (-cough- Trombones soon please)

Stuffishness chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh, man. I might as well have been reading about my own band. You are truly one gifted individual and I am proud to call you one of my own.