Reviews for Pyeremena Vyeter
LadySnowTheStark chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
Very impressive, I'm dying to know what happens next! Some Kai/Taylia action would be appreciated, I'm loving how you keep the couples in their mysterious world. Update soon!
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Please hurry and update soon because people don't like it when there are cliff hanger's!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
DON'T tell me you quit this story! UPDATE FOR F***S sake!
Mini Kunoichi chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
*sigh* I really miss this story. You should finish it, it's really addicting.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
Cool story plz update it soon I want to know what happens at end of it
FoxyestWolf chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
Awesome Story
Mini Kunoichi chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
Ah! *twich twich* Cliffie!

I'm so addicted to this story, you have no idea. I gave up Christmas shopping to read them! Christmas shopping!

Riikka should kick Garland's ass. But I'm biased toward shor people.

Your stories are the best!
kuro-30fyre chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
great story.

upd8 frequently please!

Kalei chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
WOW! I love this story, its so addicting! WRITE MORE, AND QUICK! Here, have a cookie, some marshmallows and a chocolate bar, to make a cookie smore, plus a free bonfire made of flames of your anger at the stupid theifs of your charries's names! WOOT!
HisanTenshi chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Please Update Soon!XD
saturnz-moonlit-beauty chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Winter-Rae chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
Holy Damn!

This kicks all kinds of ass like I knew it would!

Awesome all the way through.

Loved the moment between Bryan and Riikka a few chapters back to, very cute. I love it when Bryan has someone (he's my fav character).

I'm hoping there will be more of Spencer and Mitsu too soon, they are too adorable together.

Danica effing kicks ass! She would be interesting to have as a little sister no?

Man I totally want Riikka to kick Garland's ass! That would show the cocky little punk! Totally can't wait for the next chapter in this one. Evil

Anyway do keep up the lovely work.

Much love!

Winter-Rae xoxo
Miki Fubuki chapter 12 . 12/26/2007
when will you update!
Chibi3173 chapter 12 . 8/27/2007
I'm really enjoying this fic please keep up the great work!I think Taylia should win, she rocks! Please update soon
M Wilde chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
awesome story and sequel I just wish you would write a m rated one shot for Kai/Taylia like the one you did for Tala/Drayea plz