Reviews for Justification
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Damn... Really amazing piece!

-Christian
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Wow. Awesome story! Betrayal, emotions, everything.
crystalfilm chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
oh zutara angst 3 This story is really great, it's actually realistic and somewhat amusing, I can totally picture them having a relationship like this.
Onba chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
This totally rocks!
Oliviax3 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
'He dies in the end'

god, that part killed me. So beautifully written and so... them.
taffy0823 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
That was possibly the most realistic Zutara I've read. I mean, realistic as in you kept them in character and held onto their beliefs throughout. Yeah, in the end, Zutara is a tragedy.
taffy0823 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Aang released his jugulars? It's chakras.

Other than that, very good.
onceuponachildhood chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
yes, they have books.

watch the epi "The Library"

is where you can find them!

(love your works!)
janedoe401 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
(She wonders how many times she’ll have to offer him her trust before he stops disappointing her.) She doesn’t cry though, and even manages to laugh, darkly, at how stupid and naïve she still is. Of course he used her. Of course. When has he done anything but?

oh...just loved that part! I can't wait for the next installment to this. And I agree with your theory. I just loved how you portrayed them both.
12manytears chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Awesome story. Is that it or is there more? Either way it was (or is) a really good story )
tiffany445 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
We, I really love this story! It is amazing! I love the way that you portray the whole Zutara relationship! Keep writing!

~T~
knd chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
i really liked this story! but i would love it if you would update more chapters
RisqueSno chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
I don't usually like darkfic or stories that have such an aura of sheer hopelessness from the characters, but you've just charmed me into love for a new genre.

"..she closes her eyes, thinking how perfectly content the world seems from this bed of lies she’s put herself in."

Perfect, brilliant, absolutely fucking well-written. I love ya. Can't wait for the next part.
KougaAndKagomeForever chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
*gapes* *dies* *comes back to life only to gape some more*

Wow... That is so.. *makes a non-menial motion* Ya know? It was just... *another motion* That... Good!

*dies from the sheer deepness of the story.*
Shipperwolf chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
omfg you MUST continue this asap!

i love what you've done with these characters, it's brilliant. i hope to see more soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »