Reviews for Detour
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
nice
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Nice one. Did you ever think of doing more with it yourself?
Story tracker chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You are one hell of a writer. But if you don't update soon I will be forced to do something drastic.
2smrt4u chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I think you've forgotten about this story...but it sounds really interesting. :) I hope you come back to it.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Very good.
Corrupted Desires chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This story seems to not only borrow from Living with Danger, but also from Madm05's Time Interrupted... An interesting combination.
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
What? Didn't I review this thing already?

*looks through reviews*

Dang, guess I din't. Here goes the review then:

I love Dangerverse, and everything about it. I also love spinoffs of the beloved series. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Will Remus be a good adoptive father? *its obvious what the answer is though* Will Malfoy try to do something evil? Please update soon!
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is Great!

I want more! Update soon, and may Merlin smile upon you...
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I like it and hope you continue on this one. I too love the Dangerverse, but wouldn't mind reading a slightly different form of it;) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
adorablygranger chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
cute
weasley-freckles chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Hm...I wonder what she could possibly be dreaming about? I'm totally stumped on this one.

I loved this story! It was so sweet!

*Megan*
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh oh oh Fox I love it! It's so great and nice and makes you laugh and squeal and shiver in anticipation about what's coming next and the poeple they'll meet and and... :D

I'd watch out if I were you, with the song lyrics... I'd hate to see this removed, I want to read so much more!

Gnah Malfoy, DIE.

Please update soon Brit, can't wait!

Krish
JiminSugaHope chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Ooh! This is fun! I'm glad to see you have another fic up and going. Cheers.

~Ivy
karlii chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Nice start! I'm looking fwd to seeing how this one play out!
3-left-turns chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
this could be pretty good.

i definitly want more! update muy pronto.