Reviews for Sitting on Santa's Lap
Aw so cute!

I love NALEY!

:D:D
tutorgirl0825 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
i love this! it rocks. review quickly. man, you sure know who to make a girl cry.!
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Aw...that was an adorable story! I loved it!

Haley reading The Virgin Suicides in the beginning was so creative and funny. I just had to laugh at that part!

Nathan and Haley at the end was so adorable. I love how you incorporated some of the lines from Season 1. It was perfect!
breather63 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That was so adorable. I've been waiting for a good Naley XMAS fic...thanks for writing one. I especially loved your portrayal of Brooke. Great job! By the way, this story is on my favorite's list now. :)
mary-023 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That was such an awesome story! It was so amazing, sweet and cute! You did a wonderful job and I hope you will keep writting things like that :P I loved it!
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Aww... that was cute and heartfelt.. I liked it a lot.
Naley chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was awesome!

The ending was amazing! I loved Nathan's speech and how you incorporated some of the lines from season one.

Excellent job!
MrsLucasScott chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Aww, that was adorable. Totally sweet, I loved it.

Plus, another chapter of DTHH would be an awesome christmas present as well. :) lol.

xx
MssMel chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
hey there, nice one but plz am begging u update the bachelor and double tree hill. (priority to the bachelor it totally rocks my world :P)
Emily chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
aw...that was the CUTEST thing i have ever read on FF.. i cried at the end lol.. I LOVE NALEY! and thats my favorite holiday story. FANTASTIC JOB!
xSmile chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
omgg..that was so sweet...i have tears in my eyes now!..omfg..omg i love how u took sum quotes from season 1 & put it in here...& i like how u chose season onee..i think taht was the best season..omg taht fic was amazing!..i loved it...i cant wait to read ur other fic :D...ur an amazing writer :)
naleyforevernalways23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
hey love it is this the only chapter? hope not love it

-stacie
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Aww! That was an adorable story!
Nathanlvr23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006