Reviews for The Letter
Oh my! It is soo cute!

Just that! Liked a lot!

Atsuko Uehara
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is a great little addition to that story arc. It's very sweet. I liked it. :D
charl88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
aww that was so cute

wud love to see a sequel to it
scryoko chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Ohh, very nice. I love "Conversion" and I love Boston's Roy. I really liked how we get to see the night before the big day and Roy's thoughts about it. Mostly though, I loved how Roy was going to write "I love you" but gets cut off and the last line of this one-shot is "I'll tell him tomorrow." Brilliant. *smile*
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Aww...

Poor Roy. His Altar! must be so much more... open and free with his affections, too. I mean, Roy's so guilty and angry, but this Roy could give Ed the love that he had without reserve.

But we all know Ed will stop at nothing to get back to Al, I like that this Roy understands that.

Good job!

明けましておめでとう

Akemashite omedetou

Happy New Year
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This was sweet. I love Conversion - it fits in perfectly! This was the perfect story to tide me over until another chapter of Conversion. :D
RaylenEX chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Nice story!
Danielle Anderson chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was short, but touching...very sad :(. I feel bad for alter!Roy.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I think all of us Conversion Roy-boy fans heartily agree with his letter.

*nods head* It's good, though I suspect it's more of a 'hint hint, nudge nudge' to Arathe than what you say.

Last part is love though.
anmbcuconnfan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
So bittersweet, a very nice companion to Conversion, hun. Nice job! I know that you've worked hard on it, and you deserve a nice pile of cookies too! *huggles and quacks happily* Thank you!
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
:whee: :heart: It fits Arathe's Roy so well, it's like she wrote this herself. Joo definitely keeled that bunny! xDD

-Lina
Arathe chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I already said I love it, but I'll say it again. I love. it. ;_;

Alter!Roy is such a sweetie. I miss writing him. Maybe I'll write some nonsense related story just so I can. XD