Reviews for Things Worth Fighting For
Chibi Inuyasha Lover 4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
ever heard of a Mary-Sue? Well, your character certainly is.

Why can't ANYBODY come up with an original character who is ordinary. No special figure, no flawlessness, nothing special! WHY? Seriously. Is it SO hard to create an ORDINARY character, that is actually HUMAN LIKE rather than what most people WISH they were like? Why not give the reader something INTERESTING, like being average weight, not hour glass. Eh? Ever thought of that?

HELLO! FEUDAL JAPAN, NOT ENGLAND! NO DRESSES, ONLY KIMONOS! baka onna...

If you find it so Ludicrous to make a SessxOC that ISN'T fabulous, you seriously need a reality check. ALL YOU NEED IS TIME! Time and devotion to work on a story with someone who is ordinary, not with a sappy and miserable background who is a weak little shit, nor a fabulous chica with amazing grades and a family that worships her and leaves the other out, nor someone who is related to a canon character?

Now, is that REALLY so GOD DAMNED HARD? Jeez... its stuff like this that makes me wonder why I myself wrote these in the past.

The thing is, with Mary-Sues, the one thing you must ALWAYS remember, is that when someone recognizes that your story contains Mary-Sues, people see you as a very poor writer, taking the easy way out just because your Mary-Sue MAKES it all easy.

Sorry, but not all of this rant is part of your story, but keep it in mind, you know, just in case you want to try it out in the future. You know, the whole ordinary outside character thing. It's not bad really. I'm creating one myself. If you can master an ordinary outside character fanfiction, you can start working on the same thing, in the romantic genre. Give yourself a challenge, eh? You know, authors don't jut write crap down, they think. They think HARD too. If you really want to be an amazing author, like all those who have works published, you have to put effort and thought, from all aspects, into your work. I'm not saying you're not, but consider if your character is a Sue or not and consider the types of reviews you could earn. If there are glaring issues, who cares if you have to destroy the whole plot and rebuild it again, you've done it once, you can do it again.

I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry for my little outburst at the beginning... you'd probably have closed the review before you got here XD; oh well.

Just remember what I've wrote (even if it does take forever XD)

~Chibi Inuyasha Lover 4ever, a.k.a. CIL4
Lyris Hawke chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
please update asap!
Lyris Hawke chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I actually...Love it! it's so awsome! Please update soon!