Reviews for Genjutsu
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I usually hate first person narrative, but this was great. I really enjoyed the voice you gave temari, and it rang true, love how tough she is!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Hey,

Though this was written quite a while back, thought I still ought to review. This fict nicely brought out the determination and possible motivations of a shinobi, the nature of missions and the fine line between comrades and friends. It was believable and rather much like something that I could imagine playing out, given Kabuto's personality, though in Temari's case her actions seemed a little OOC (then again, she was dying, which changes almost everything). The thought process, decisions and the carrying out of the plan with a jutsu that she personally didn't think much of really was a logical course of action; rather similar to how Shikamaru potentially upsets his opponents by coming up from behind...

The question that was still buzzing around my head was where Shikamaru and the other team members; though it wasn't important given the context, I couldn't help wonder anyway.

Thanks for writing this! :)

~Shadow
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was so pleasant! I loved the interaction with Shikamaru. Love, LOVE! your sense of humor. Nicely done!
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
'tis good, didn't much when I first read the summary. However curiosity won over.
Giraffed chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is very nicely written O

*likes a lot*
Muria chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Actually, this is perfectly clear.

That was certainly a unique way to kill Kabuto, of all people. I'm a little sad that he died (he's one of my favorite villains), but you did it so logically and so originally! Very nice writing.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i absolutely loved this
fdsgdfgsdf chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
LOVED THIS! EE! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
CharlotteHibiki chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I love your ShikaTema stories! Thank you!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Great writing. Temari can be brilliant, I loved your characterision of her. I like the ending, and Shikamaru's eloquent 'You beat him' and Temari's explanation, "No, I just killed him first".
Hobochan chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I wish I could offer a more constructive comment, but all I can think is "d'aaw."
argentum-moon chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Very nice, the change of perspective makes it interesting, the battle is very well-written, and the bit of ShikaTema is lovely of course!
koLejante chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
simple and straightforward but the action, suspense, and the romance was there.:) i like!
fang shinobi chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
you kidding? it did make sense.

anyways great fic. it was greatly written and i found no mistakes-unfortunately i'm the type to seek out mistakes. anyways great job!
snowleaf chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Yay! Go Temari! Excellent as always.