Reviews for Mark's Scarf
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I liked the opening. The way you compared roger's being the sicker one, but mark has a cold and roger is babying him was good. Cute!

The dialogue was a bit ooc... "Wow, thanks roger!" I don't know why... but that doesn't sound markish to me. I see more of mark commenting on how ugly the scarf is, while secretly liking it, and being a bit sarcastic when he says thanks. And i think roger is too chipper. Roger's supposed to be all emo and stuff...

I don't like this line... Its a little weird. "Mark enjoyed the soft fabric on his skin, quickly warming him up, even though only a few moments ago, he had been freezing, “Wow, thanks Rog.”

It's just weird when you read it with the rest of the fic.

Other than that line, i like the style of your writing, and i think it works really well with the plot.

THe plot is cute, and the length is perfect for it. You could have dragged this on a lot longer but it wouldn't have been as good. It makes a cute mini fic.
TheSilentQuill chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Although your conversion is correct, I have my doubts that Mark's fever would be at 212 degrees ferenheit. That's the boiling point of water. Maybe 101 or 102 would be more believable since normal body temperature is 98.6 ferenheit. this is just trivia I picked up, since I, too am Canadian and the world makes more sense in Celcius!
forgotten child chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i'm at school. haha.

i love it! so THAT'S why he wears a scarf? XD

what did it mean by "roger was much more"?

but much love
The Romantic Egotist chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Hey, I love the story! But, even though I live in the US, I'm a chemistry major, so I prefer Celsius over farenheit. 100 degrees celsius DOES equal 212 degrees farenheit, however, 100 degrees celsius is the boiling point for water, as is 212 farenheit. Basically, Mark would be dead. A high temperature is usually around 102 or 103 degrees farenheit.
Kastle chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Cute story! I like this take on the scarf. The only thing is the temp, 102 degrees Fahrenheit is a lot more practical for a fever (normal is like 98 or something). Awesome job though!