Reviews for Soon
Onyx17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I thought it was really great. I love the simple malevolent feel behind it and I think the fact that its so short adds to it. Great job!
Bakura's Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
That was simply amazing for its length.
Tomboy 601 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Ryou is so naive when he's little. That's what makes him cute!

Great job!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
As much of a shounen-ai lover as I am, it just didn't really seem any “EVIL EVIL EVIL FRUITCAKE OF CHILD MOLEST-Y FRUITCAKEITY.” to me :P I enjoyed it still, because I just couldn't help but pity this happy Ryou who thinks he's found a friend. The fore-boding evilness.

A tad bit short though. Would have wished you to make it longer somehow. The first paragraph also don't quite feel right. A bit too weird too soon or something.

Otherwise it's all good Keep it up
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
My evil hentai brain went straight into left field with every word they spoke. Especially that "We'll play games in the morning mister?" line. I truly can turn anything into an innuendo, especially when the author intends it that way. As for this piece being an EVIL EVIL EVIL FRUITCAKE OF CHILD MOLEST-Y FRUITCAKEITY I've never yet encountered an evil child molesting fruitcake, and gods with me I will never have to, (it calls to mind some VERY strange images). I don't think it's an evil fruitcake, but it does have an evil (possibly, but not yet) child molesting Bakura in it so I suppose that's close enough. I can't wait for more "Work and Play" And if you decide to add another chapter or two to this one I would definitely read them too. Keep up the great work and see ya soon!
Misura chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I liked this - there were glimpses of foreboding and sinister meanings-behind-meanings, but the surface layer of this was cute. The combination made for a very engaging read, that seemed to last much longer than its wordcount would imply.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This is really good. Bakura is already coming across as evil and Ryou is very innocent.
ladygodess chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Hm, this could be interesting, are you going to write more on this? I would read it ::nods:: wonder what games the sprite has in mind for little Ryou? LATER