Reviews for Cataclysm
Misa Neliel chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
That was the last chapter ? (U_U) So sad, but the story doesnt seem complete, poor Ulquiorra,What happened to him and what would he do to Grimmjow when he finds him ? And wow... Aizen reacting like that [shocked] (OO) totally bizzare, poor Orihime; getting tossed and thrown around like that.. Too bad this is the last chapter,i would have loved to see the story get an appropriate ending. Anyway its nice you wrote thus far, really like your work
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
ARGHH! WHY DID OU HAVE TO END IT WITH A CLIFF HANGER! WHY!?
shippingFTW chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
My turn to review!

My first reaction: WTF GRIMMJOW!
My second reaction: AIZEN YOU BASTARD!
My third reaction: AIZEN, IF YOU MAKE GIN KILL ULQUIORRA IMMA TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU!

lol I probably seem like some crazy, obsessed, person.

LOVE the story. keep writing more.

Can you do a RangikuXGin story?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
LOL I just pictured my reaction if aizen said that to me.
Aizen:you will be staying in one of the espadas' rooms now.
Me: Oookaaay?
Aizen: You will be staying in ulqiorra's room.
Me: WTF! I AM NOT STAYING WITH THAT EMOTIONLESS JERK! Can't I bunk with a female espada?
Missy chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
I really want to know what happens! Please post more D: It's been a long time if this was last updated in 2008.. but still, this a good story and I would love to read more! At least finish it, please!
soccerchick4ever18 chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
update soon! and i hope ichigo heard the whole conversation :)
Aikenova chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
OMG! I hate cliffhangers! Pllleeeeaaasssee keep writing! I see your last update was 2 years ago, so I guess that may not happen, but I like reading longer stories, and this was just so great! I so badly want to know what happens to Ulquiorra and Orihime.

Just letting you know there is still a reader here that yearns for your work! :D

-Nie
Vertigo Venom chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
this is one good story. please please please continue. don't give up on the story when you said it was almost finished. so good i need more! i know its been 4ever but please finish cause i hate it when authors give up on there stories. Ulquiorra & Orihime 4EVER! (_)
Shirouhime chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
My goodness, that's fantasmical! Really, you should update again - it's been 355 days, isn't that long enough to torture us?
Felling chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
Why do all the good fanfics stop when it's finally getting good?

I know it's been almost year but mind updating? xDD I'm just in love with Aizen's 'conversation' with Hime. I hope you update this grand piece of work soon! ~ (:
Felling chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Man. Now it just became a really forbidden love. xDD
tofu chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
THIS IS AN AWESOME FANFIC~

is the story completed? i hope its not! cuz it'll be way too sad for it to end like this...TT but thx for the updating~ XD
LavenderSkies chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Yay! You're alive! Haha. I wonder what it is that has Aizen getting all insecured? And I really liked that there was a glimmer of conscience showing through Grimm. He's one of my favs after all.

As for the manga...yeah, the main cast had been out of the picture for MONTHS on end. But if you still have a thing for Ulquiorra, you should definitely read the latest chapters. Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo.
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
I think you did a fantastic jog on the kissing scene. -

The only one that I find super convincing!
ulquiorra chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
hehe.. of course that's not my real name! in any case, i really like your story.. this is the first ever story i liked...hope you update soon! Do your Best! Hope Ichigo dies..in the manga Yay! Ja Ne!