Reviews for Fixed Points
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
wow
Mona Margaret chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was absolutely stunning. Usually when a story is good I say "Its good" but your work is more like art, word art. It was beautiful, I adored it.
red.masenko chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
great story!

very wordy and well expressed.

happy ending but not one of those soppy ones!

wonderful work!
Antgirl89 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This was really good. Really well written. I even read it out loud to practice my English cause it inspired me to.
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh, wow, this is just so totally awesome! I mean, like, you portray Sasuke very, very well, and leave just enough to the reader's imagination and interpretation. A bit on the vague side, but not in a bad way, yeah? Anyways, great job!
shinobusuraj chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
nice
haliz chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
oh my god

you made me cry

what a beautyful story

its like you read sasukes mind

all his fears secrets regrets

is almost like the real caracter

well congratulations cuz you made a hell of a story
pilkul chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
oh god! that was so well written! an amzing peice... if only i could ever right like that! amazing. and the insights are so well explained it literally slips into my mind an i can feel the darkness, feel the blood and taste the lightest of hope and happiness... it's really good! bybyyu
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I love your Sasuke. He's so insecure, so unsettled behind what he displays, and it makes him seem a little more human, a little more like he should be, an insecure teenager- or maybe just a kid- who's trying to- at some speed- plow his way to adulthood.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
This is a very sweet one-shot. Bittersweet, dark, and yet brimming with hope. Sasuke is so lucky to have such devoted friends as Naruto and Sakura.
drinktea chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I really like your Sasuke. (And your Naruto and Sakura.)

It's really relieving to know that there's a Sasuke writer out there who isn't scarily fanatical or shallow. Your Sasuke is deep, and so is your writing. I really enjoyed this.

- Sakura
Propertyoftheuchiha chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Beautiful.

Where have you been? I have been searching so long for you. Not many people really understand him. But you do. You know him inside-out. The way you've brought in the weight of emotion, the tragedy of his life and the way he lives it... the emptiness in the end, and the way he'd always known he was damned makes me want to cry and makes me love him even more than i already do. Making the mistake, knowing it but being sucked into a self-destructive cycle that he can't get out of... you've captured Sasuke and laid him out raw for everyone to understand him.

You are my hero.

Not many people write about forgiveness like you do, and ending it with Sasuke's gradual acceptance, on a note that tells us Naruto and Sakura has seen his monstrosity and yet sees beyond that into his goodness... just makes me wish things would really end for him that way.

I love this. I really really really do.

And its a piece of work im not likely to forget anytime in the future. Thank you for sharing your work. I'm in awed reverence to your writing skill and level of interpretation. But more than that, you've made me fall more in love with Sasuke.

Thank you again. :) *favorite*
Kiwako chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
The more time that passes in the Naruto-verse, the more I worry about Sasuke and the chances of his redemption. I'm pretty sure he'll see the light, but it's seems increasingly impossible with each new arc . . .

Anyway. I really like how your story kindof resolved that- it seemed very realistic and it had a very good ending. And it was so nice and subtle . . . Thank you for writing such a lovely fic!
keiti chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
what can i say?

i think its absolutely beautiful

XD

loved the way u captured everyone's character

now plz, get bac to MPoW! :D
HisBluebird chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Purely amazing. I can't even tell you with words how awe-inspiring I found this.