Reviews for Full of Grace
Tara Azzan chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Are you going to write more?
I really love your story so far.
Tara
Nisha A. Hailm chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Wow I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.

Don't be the man who killed him then. great line
Nisha A. Hailm chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I never thought I'd say this but Anakin is so AWSOME in your story.
Nisha A. Hailm chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
"Isn't thereā€¦some sort of rule against that?" she asks weakly, though she knows it is not much of an argument, especially against him.

He chuckles, but his face is gentle when he says, "I've never paid much attention to rules, Tavith, and I see no reason to start now."

LOL that was funny. I am relly enjoying this story so far.
Lavinia chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
A very interesting idea, I have to congratulate you for trying such this difficult challenge. You know when i read Lady of the Fallen, I thought along the same lines, so I had to read this story, too.

I enjoyed it so far, the dialogue between Anakin and Tavith is fantastic. I look forward to the next chapter.
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I'm very impressed by what you've so far written in this story. It isn't often that I've encountered a writer not only willing to acknowledge Palpatine's humanity, but also willing to treat him with compassion (after all, once upon a time audiences would have thought it impossible for Darth Vader to be redeemed!). I do hope that you haven't abandoned this story forever, because it really is a unique and beautiful piece of writing.
Admiral Lily chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
I cringe at the very idea of Palpatine being any kind of father to Anakin and I realize I'm far more forgiving of Anakin than Palpatine. But I don't think that has to do with last actions in life, rather how Anakin truly was good in the time we knew him but Palpatine had already long since been evil. Hm. I hope you intend to continue this at some point. :)
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
What an intriguing concept! Very interested to see where this goes.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
This is stunning. It's truly amazing. I love it.
Emalin chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
This is (ahem) an INTRIGUING story so far! ;) The idea of Anakin, Palpatine's apprentice and murderer, and Tavith, Palpatine's mother, plunging together into the Heart of the Dark to find him, is very poignant to me. However, there are some criticisms I have for this story, which are kindly meant. I hope you will take them that way. :)

While I love the interplay between Anakin and Tavith, and the juicy introspection that this provides occasion for (!), these early chapters seem a little *too* introspective. Instead of drawing the reader in, it slows the narrative down. Don't get me wrong, now! I love the interplay and introspection, like I said. It would just serve better if it came later, perhaps as "breathers" throughout the main plot. Right now my curiosity doesn't lie with Anakin and Tavith's feelings, but with Palpatine and the jagged spire, which is where the plot is definitely headed. Stretching it out with dialogue has only made me antsy.

Of course, I realize you don't want Anakin and Tavith to reach Palpatine all at once. You *need* to stretch it out a bit, provide side trails. The problem is when your characters only engage in dialogue or look inward for those side trails. Consider trying a different tack: I, for one, am extremely curious about what's OUTSIDE of them, in their environment. What's in this dark world? Surely Anakin and Tavith aren't alone there? Are there other people they could meet along the way, or creatures, or obstacles, anything? Somehow, I can't see the Heart of the Dark as being a place where two people of the Light can walk unassailed, or even think straight enough to have such a weighty conversation as Anakin and Tavith are having. (Yes, Anakin is being assailed in the sense that he's bleeding and turning fire-scorched - being reminded of his past - and that is an excellent, poignant idea. I just can't shake the conviction that the Dark would attack them on other fronts as well.)

But in the end, I concede to you (THE AUTHOR) because your vision of the Dark is what counts... and I have no idea what you have planned. :) All I mean to do with this review is throw out a thought for your consideration: namely, that in these early chapters it might be better to turn the focus outward rather than inward. Anakin and Tavith have just entered the Heart of the Dark, a world that your readers know nothing about, and a world that's full of wicked possibilities. These possibilities beg to be exploited!

I look forward to your response. In the meantime, I remain one of your most eager readers. :)
stargazer chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Turific story. I wish you'd finnish it. I aspeshaly like the fact that Tavith turned Mireus over to the Lord Plagus for the very same reason Shmi sent Anakin with Master Jinn.

- She wanted him to have a better life than she could pervide for him.
CMWright chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
I'm so glad you updated!

This chapter is full of surprises. I wasn't expecting Tavith's guilt, or Anakin taking the form of his younger self. I hope you continue with the interesting surprises.

I can't wait to read what will happen next. I'm terribly curious about what you have in mind.
Anakin T Skywalker chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
I will do... whatever... you ask. Just give me another update; I can't live without it!
Stephanie C chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
OMg that was brilliant!

I love the end when he turns into the younger version of himself.

That was perfect. We'll see how it effect Palpatine or if he can see through it like Tavith.

I knew Anakin's moment would be the one when Luke took the mask off ;)

Tavith's life is so sad I want to cry.

The emotions and their interaction if so loving.

She is like a grandmother to him :*)

RE:He looks up at her with the sun in his eyes and tells her that he wants to be a rescue pilot when he grows up.

She lets herself savor the memory and tries not to think of what he actually became. Of what she sent him to become.

I actually feel bad for Palpatine.
StormieSkywalker chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
As no one else has reviewed yet this chapter (as of the moment I'm writing this anyways) I'd like to say that I'm glad you updated, I find the entire premise very fascinating, I love Tavith, and I am looking forward to the next update. I am, however, clueless as to Anakin's intentions (no matter how obvious they may now be to Tavith) and the curiosity is killing me!