Reviews for Contact
I liked the story... But don't understand the point of ending it this way?
mi-shell87 chapter 10 . 7/3
I'm really loving this story, I'm assuming it's not going to get finished, so I'm not going to plead with you to finish it. I just thought I should let you know that this story was good
SPFKLover chapter 10 . 6/28
Omg, that cliffhanger was brutal, but I love love loved this story so much!
madrebelhunter chapter 10 . 6/2
I know this story hasn't been updated in 9 years & going but I finally got around to reading your fics both this story (contact) & season 8 redo based off the recommendation of a fellow zennie fan...I just got to say both stories are so wonderfully precise! The characters the words it's a beautiful world you spin so elegantly with both! I truly wish there was more to this story & even if you don't see this I wanna thank you for so much lovely Hyde! Contact Hyde is such a joy I am so thrilled at least to see him be happy & get that long awaited reunion with Red & Kitty! Hope one day Fez has one with them as well & Michelle doesn't lose her father or never gets to see Red/Kitty again
kayyy chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
I know you haven't updated in forever butttt i NEED to know what happens next! I hope youll read this by chance and update
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Holy shit u big meanie! I know it's been ages since u last posted but I neeeed the next chapter. I freakin loved this man (except the E/D kinda saddens me but oh well)
TixTix chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
The love Hyde and Jackie had, as well as the running away and eloping thing hit too close to home for me personally that I started tearing up. Granted, my crazed ex didn't die so it wasn't as bad...

To be honest, I was hoping this was a finished piece just to see their ending (hoping to see my own ending in some weird AU). I wanted a happy beautiful ending but got a cliffhanger of death haha!

I'll have to make up my own ending. But that's ok...I love the story too much. It was beautifully written and it gives me the goosebumps~~~

Also, AU Donna and Eric you sons of bitches, get bent. X'D
Koriandr1 chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
OMG NOOOOOOO
DONNA NOOOOOO!
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
SwanseaGurl chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Such an amazing story, I really wish you'd completed it :-)
Nicole152 chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I know this story has been long abandoned but if you happen to read this, I beg of you to finish.. I love jackie and hyde love stories where it's not a bunch of crying and head games while they work out the stripper issue haha. This is such a good plot and very introspective. Continue if you will!
Perriwinkle chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
I've read this story a thousand times and it always puts me on edge when I get to the last chapter. If you're a regular user of this website, it is downright CRUEL that you haven't updated in a long while. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Cleansing Soul chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! God please no! This can NOT be the last chapter! Oh my god, I am going to die if I don't know what happens. When I looked at the last time it was updated I lost 95% of all my hope that this story will be finished, but I will love you forever if you just put a summary of what would have happened or just PM me what your plan was for the story instead of writing out each individual chapter. I am seriously freaking out.

I hate cliffhangers, they drive me insane like no one can possible understand and this is probably the biggest cliffhanger EVER! I usually only read complete stories but Contact was highly recommended on Tumblr. I must know what happens next. I feel like my heart is going to explode out of my chest.

Please, for the love of Jackie and Steven, tell us what happens next so they can get the happy ending in this amazing story that they never got in season 8.

I'm begging you, please.
beaniek4 chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
This is such a great story! I really love it! XD
October103 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
You cannot have *possibly* left this story for dead with this being the last chapter we get to read. It kills me a little inside that it hasn't been update for 7 years. I'd be surprised if this review ever sees the light of day, lol.
Anyways, I've accepted that I most likely will not get an ending to this story, but I did want to let you know that you are unbelievably talented. The story is so well written and progresses really, really nicely. I also found it very fitting the way that all the characters turned out; Steven with his walls coming down and just loving Jackie and his daughter, Jackie (who even though, still loves attention) is so modest and calm and motherly, and, though I'm very put off with Eric and Donna in this story, you write their actions and thoughts and personalities really well for the path you've given them. I also adore the relationship and interactions between the Hyde's and Red and Kitty.
I cried quite a few times while reading this and I'm so sad it won't be completed, but I thought you should know what a great writer you are and how much I love this story regardless (:
Littledot chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
You need to resume this story I need an ending!