Reviews for Contact
Jessie the twilight girl chapter 10 . 4/8
oh my god, update! I'm gonna die!
MoonlightPheonix323 chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
I realize that this will probably never get picked up again and continued, but I just wanted to say that this was a wonderful read. It was very emotional and moving. Great job, I wish there was more.
Silverblade1 chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
I absolutely loved this story. It's at once lovely and tragic. Thank you for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
I liked the story... But don't understand the point of ending it this way?
mi-shell87 chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
I'm really loving this story, I'm assuming it's not going to get finished, so I'm not going to plead with you to finish it. I just thought I should let you know that this story was good
SPFKLover chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
Omg, that cliffhanger was brutal, but I love love loved this story so much!
madrebelhunter chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
I know this story hasn't been updated in 9 years & going but I finally got around to reading your fics both this story (contact) & season 8 redo based off the recommendation of a fellow zennie fan...I just got to say both stories are so wonderfully precise! The characters the words it's a beautiful world you spin so elegantly with both! I truly wish there was more to this story & even if you don't see this I wanna thank you for so much lovely Hyde! Contact Hyde is such a joy I am so thrilled at least to see him be happy & get that long awaited reunion with Red & Kitty! Hope one day Fez has one with them as well & Michelle doesn't lose her father or never gets to see Red/Kitty again
kayyy chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
I know you haven't updated in forever butttt i NEED to know what happens next! I hope youll read this by chance and update
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Holy shit u big meanie! I know it's been ages since u last posted but I neeeed the next chapter. I freakin loved this man (except the E/D kinda saddens me but oh well)
TixTix chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
The love Hyde and Jackie had, as well as the running away and eloping thing hit too close to home for me personally that I started tearing up. Granted, my crazed ex didn't die so it wasn't as bad...

To be honest, I was hoping this was a finished piece just to see their ending (hoping to see my own ending in some weird AU). I wanted a happy beautiful ending but got a cliffhanger of death haha!

I'll have to make up my own ending. But that's ok...I love the story too much. It was beautifully written and it gives me the goosebumps~~~

Also, AU Donna and Eric you sons of bitches, get bent. X'D
Koriandr1 chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
OMG NOOOOOOO
DONNA NOOOOOO!
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
SwanseaGurl chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Such an amazing story, I really wish you'd completed it :-)
Nicole152 chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I know this story has been long abandoned but if you happen to read this, I beg of you to finish.. I love jackie and hyde love stories where it's not a bunch of crying and head games while they work out the stripper issue haha. This is such a good plot and very introspective. Continue if you will!
Perriwinkle chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
I've read this story a thousand times and it always puts me on edge when I get to the last chapter. If you're a regular user of this website, it is downright CRUEL that you haven't updated in a long while. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Cleansing Soul chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! God please no! This can NOT be the last chapter! Oh my god, I am going to die if I don't know what happens. When I looked at the last time it was updated I lost 95% of all my hope that this story will be finished, but I will love you forever if you just put a summary of what would have happened or just PM me what your plan was for the story instead of writing out each individual chapter. I am seriously freaking out.

I hate cliffhangers, they drive me insane like no one can possible understand and this is probably the biggest cliffhanger EVER! I usually only read complete stories but Contact was highly recommended on Tumblr. I must know what happens next. I feel like my heart is going to explode out of my chest.

Please, for the love of Jackie and Steven, tell us what happens next so they can get the happy ending in this amazing story that they never got in season 8.

I'm begging you, please.