Reviews for Contact
ZeliaSchwartz chapter 10 . 4/16
Such an amazing story, I really wish you'd completed it :-)
Nicole152 chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I know this story has been long abandoned but if you happen to read this, I beg of you to finish.. I love jackie and hyde love stories where it's not a bunch of crying and head games while they work out the stripper issue haha. This is such a good plot and very introspective. Continue if you will!
Perriwinkle chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
I've read this story a thousand times and it always puts me on edge when I get to the last chapter. If you're a regular user of this website, it is downright CRUEL that you haven't updated in a long while. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Cleansing Soul chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! God please no! This can NOT be the last chapter! Oh my god, I am going to die if I don't know what happens. When I looked at the last time it was updated I lost 95% of all my hope that this story will be finished, but I will love you forever if you just put a summary of what would have happened or just PM me what your plan was for the story instead of writing out each individual chapter. I am seriously freaking out.

I hate cliffhangers, they drive me insane like no one can possible understand and this is probably the biggest cliffhanger EVER! I usually only read complete stories but Contact was highly recommended on Tumblr. I must know what happens next. I feel like my heart is going to explode out of my chest.

Please, for the love of Jackie and Steven, tell us what happens next so they can get the happy ending in this amazing story that they never got in season 8.

I'm begging you, please.
beaniek4 chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
This is such a great story! I really love it! XD
October103 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
You cannot have *possibly* left this story for dead with this being the last chapter we get to read. It kills me a little inside that it hasn't been update for 7 years. I'd be surprised if this review ever sees the light of day, lol.
Anyways, I've accepted that I most likely will not get an ending to this story, but I did want to let you know that you are unbelievably talented. The story is so well written and progresses really, really nicely. I also found it very fitting the way that all the characters turned out; Steven with his walls coming down and just loving Jackie and his daughter, Jackie (who even though, still loves attention) is so modest and calm and motherly, and, though I'm very put off with Eric and Donna in this story, you write their actions and thoughts and personalities really well for the path you've given them. I also adore the relationship and interactions between the Hyde's and Red and Kitty.
I cried quite a few times while reading this and I'm so sad it won't be completed, but I thought you should know what a great writer you are and how much I love this story regardless (:
Littledot chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
You need to resume this story I need an ending!
New chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Sucks you didn't finish this one either. I love your JH stories, you are a great story teller.
fleurusagi chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Its been about six years since you uploaded but there is hope in my heart that you'll keep writing! Please update soon and great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
I know I'm expecting too much, considering its been 6 years since you updated, but I just wanted to say what a fantastic story this is. Great writing and plot development. As for the characters, I think you do a good job of not making them OOC. You just bring out certain parts of their personalities more, and ex
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Omg this story is so different than most. I sot of enjoying this dark version of Eric and Donna. I'm so devastated that it looks like you will never finish this story. BTW JHM family are to damn adorable.
acc5rod chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Still reading and enjoying your story. I can't believe Donna just lied and Eric went along with the lie. I hate Eric and Donna so much right now. I can't believe Donna could make up a story like that on the spot and I did not like how ED were treating Hyde. I'm enamored with this tale you've weaved.
acc5rod chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This was wonderful. Its nice to have this story from Hyde's POV. Eric is such a dick and an asshole. I can't stand him in this story always thinking he's better than everyone.
acc5rod chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
But the memories of lying in a hospital bed as Donna's sharp, piercing voice rang in her ears were stuck in Jackie's head like a scary movie that she just couldn't forget.- Yowza, what happened?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
I really wish you would finish this story.