Reviews for Nine Notes Later
Erica chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
I seriously enjoyed those notes!
musichettta chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
This is the best notes fic I have ever read. Ever. I understand that you probably will not update this, but it made me laugh and smile and grit my teeth and I loved it so, so, so much. Harry was funny, Hermione was a know it all, Ron was blunt, and Malfoy was...well, Malfoy, and this gorgeous and realistic and cute and all-around perfect and if you ever have the chance to update, it would be really, really great. This is nothing short of spectacular (as I have seen with all of your work) and I just wanted to tell you what a great job you did! : )
jennyfiveshoes chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
This is hysterical! I really wish you'd finish it, but I doubt you will. Either way, it was fun to read, and I laughed aloud. You're an excellent writer. :) God bless!
Eloin chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
AAAAUGH! You've left it at THAT?

Cruel.
Eloin chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
AHAHAHA! Roonil Wazlib is in a pickle- love your interaction between the three!
justalittle l o o n y chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
This was so brilliant, and I found myself laughing out loud several times. You kept everyone in character. Good job.
pleasingXapparel chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
That was too funny! I loved this and is it finished? well, it's been more then four years, so I guess it is. Anyways, I really liked it a lot.
sammyfish chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Highly amusing :)

(Who knows, there may even be an update someday :P)
TheMeddlingArtist chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
oh man...so hilarious! please update soon! I love how Ron is oblivious about harry liking ginny, hermione is oblivious to Ron liking her, and harry is beating his head against the wall trying to get them to see whats obvious! Extremly well written!
Gwennie333 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Seriously, it's really really great. Also, just let them interrupt each other, screw the usual note writing, it's funny when they interrupt each other.

Please don't tell me you have actually abandoned this story, I wanna read more!
Gwennie333 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh my god, this is hilarious! Seriously, Roonil Wazlib... Amazing! Though the writing isn't really like notes and I had a bit trouble with picturing them handing over the notes (since they cut each other of and ignore each other) Don't be offended by that, because I never read a fanfic that made me laugh so hard (that I almost peed myself a little). Hope the other chapters are just a fun.
scsdegrassifan chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
(crying) please update this story i love it soooo much please please i put it in my favs please there so in character please please its sooo funnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is AMAZING!

You are a REALLY REALLY REALLY talented author. And I don't give compliments like that unless I mean it.

Brilliant fanfic! :D :D :D
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
please please finish it.

you make me very very sad by not because it's so bloody awesome and you kind of (I mean TOTALLY) left it hanging there..

ARRGGGHHH :(
meltedhappiness chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
ahahhahaha, i cracked up through this whole story and then i saw when this had been last updated and cried and then i read your profile and it said not to give up hope for this story so i smiled then i checked when your profile had last been updated and the smile faded a little bit