Reviews for A Christmas Cliché
GummyDrive chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I've read this story a thousand times, yet its power to reduce you into a sobbing mess does not diminish. This is truly (madly, deeply) a beautiful story and one of the best RokuNami classics! Love this. :)
Kuroiikawa chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
I think you should do an epilogue elaborating on what might happen next. It might be a bit morbid, but maybe a funeral scene? Anything would be good.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
ok that was seriously depressing -3-;

but it was really well written :)
anon chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
I know you wrote this awhile ago but the story is truly sad and beautiful. I feel both sad and happy for Roxas and Naminé while in the end they both died they're together but I wonder how all of Roxas's friends will react once they find out. It was a wonderful story it made me shed a tear keep up the good work
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
You are just.. such a great authoress. You do so well in portraying the characters, and you have the greatest talent in being able to convey such strong emotions. This story really touched me, and I'm glad that I could've read it. :)
morning snow chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
I remember reading this story awhile back...I was so sad that I couldn't help but cry. I re-read this again and I cried AGAIN. It touches my heart every time I read this. The ending was, I have to say the most touching part, although it was very tradgic, it was beautiful at the same time when he died with Naminé. Definitely an all time favorite story to read. :]
AngelKitty104 chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
That was the sweetest story I've ever read. I'm crying, too. :')
life.my chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
Wow, yet again I am amazed by how you can make things so sudden and changing in the end that it completely changes the whole view in my head about what happened in the story. You honestly had tears almost in my eyes, and thats saying something that you could bring that much emotion out of me. Some things could be different, more detail in some parts, but overall very very good, and as always the ending is my favourite part.
kyofanfic chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
omg so cute i started to cry in the end... its so sweet how he dies with her3 love it just love it3
amore-amour chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
This is so wonderfully sentimental :) Despite the sadness, I really liked it :'3
Plushietiger chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
That was, no is one of the best stories I've ever read.

The ending was absolutely perfect and so sweet and sad. I'm actually happy that you didn't make her survive in a miracle way, because the realistic way is somehow always more touching. Though I would love a epilogue about their funeral, the story is still blissfully complete without it. The most un-cliche best ever Christmas story that ends with a bittersweet tone. I love it.
SilentHero7 chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Wow, this story was a really unique yet sad christmas story. It was really depressing when Roxas and Namine both died together. At least Roxas stopped acting like a jerk when he fell in love with Namine.
Pyro The Harbinger Of Chaos chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
You REALLY suck at happy. You even turn your Clichés into something horribly emo. In short words. "Cheer up emo kid"
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
Oh my God... ;; so sad... But yet, it shows that when people die, even if they were unpopular, someone still misses them... ;; so sad. -fav's-
ShhListen chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
OMG! why did they die... did they die?

my fav couple died