Reviews for What were you thinking?
Lthx chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Well, that was great!
Spoon10488 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Ah Awesome!

Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hahahaha! This seems a bit out of place though - will there be more of it?
Darthishtar chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I still can't stop laughing...
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I really like this story. Just the right balance of Superman Returns and Smallville to be realistic while still utterly hilarious. I love the idea of Lex meeting Clark (again) when Lex is already a supervillain and Clark is Superman, but with Clark out of costume. Wonderful job! I'd love to see a longer story on this idea, if you ever feel like writing one.
VFPC chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
ah i love it. i've been looking for stories like this with the whole smallville mix up thrown in.
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
love it! sequel/continuation! please!
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
hahaha ..."let me just say this—what is it with you and land?"..

i wondered the EXACT same thing when i watched superman the movie the other day. that line had me laughing my friend really!
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
oh my god I LOVE THIS can you i don't know make a sequel to this sirusly it rules!
lynntownsend chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I have one thing to say about this fic (Which I found while

looking for HP fics, BTW...):

Hee! :)
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
You know, I actually, truly enjoyed that. It just made me smile for some reason. Great job!
Kirsten-B chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I am a big fan of Smallville and I always liked the relationship between Clark and Lex, at least during the first few seasons. Of course I knew from the beginning, that Lex eventually would become the enemy.

I like your idea for this fic, because I always want to believe in the people, that there might be a tiny fragment of good left in them...

So, nicely done!
BonBon chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
oh my god

i could not stop laughing

that was one of the best stories i ever read

seriously

that was awesome
Spirit of Eowyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Funny, Katey. Write what happens next! :P
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
i LOVED that, haha i want a sequel!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »