Reviews for What were you thinking?
sgs09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Dude, this was awesome! I loved it!

First of all: Clark was just plain awesome. He was so cool acting all normal and rude to Lex. I loved how his coworkers were all freaked out by his actions, but he knew what he was doing. He really did know what he was doing. Lex used to be his friend... :)

Then Clark gives him a huge speech about how he needs to brighten up. Everyone should have been in awe of Clark's brilliance. ("Seriously, you have all the crystals and you're using them to make LAND?" Too true, too true...)

Then it was awesome when Lex finally realized it was Clark. lol Then he ran away.

This was awesome. I loved it!

*favorites!*

*~*Laura*~*
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
hehe very good.
clurr chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
wait, that's it? what happens afterwards? i think it'd be sweet to see what everyone would do afterwards. and props to showing up lex luther.
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was funny! I like how Clark just keeps rattling off facts about Lex and his history with Superman and he doesn't get a clue until the end. D
Queen Haydee River chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
He he, I accidently alerted this story ; (sweat drop) It was awsome!
Lthx chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Well, that was great!
Spoon10488 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Ah Awesome!

Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hahahaha! This seems a bit out of place though - will there be more of it?
Darthishtar chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I still can't stop laughing...
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I really like this story. Just the right balance of Superman Returns and Smallville to be realistic while still utterly hilarious. I love the idea of Lex meeting Clark (again) when Lex is already a supervillain and Clark is Superman, but with Clark out of costume. Wonderful job! I'd love to see a longer story on this idea, if you ever feel like writing one.
VFPC chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
ah i love it. i've been looking for stories like this with the whole smallville mix up thrown in.
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
love it! sequel/continuation! please!
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
hahaha ..."let me just say this—what is it with you and land?"..

i wondered the EXACT same thing when i watched superman the movie the other day. that line had me laughing my friend really!
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
oh my god I LOVE THIS can you i don't know make a sequel to this sirusly it rules!
lynntownsend chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I have one thing to say about this fic (Which I found while

looking for HP fics, BTW...):