Reviews for Losing The Race
Lorrean chapter 1 . 4/29
Poor Amy. I guess all those years trying to capture your lover's heart wasn't worth it after all.

You were right. "Everyone has to grow up some time."

Anyway, kudos to you my friend! Keep up the great work.

Have a pleasant day.

(inner fangirl's thoughts, "SONADOW forever!")
lilysash97 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Aw. I feel so mean (poor Amy) but that was so cute!
Silversonic chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Very sweet, most were about Amy trying either to destroy Sonic or Shadow.
MarioKirbySonicFan14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
SonAmySonadow
Sonadow is pointless!
Clove the girl with knives 59 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
cute
edo7ensei chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Sweet )
kattobangyou chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I'm a bit baffled at how mature Amy acted here... most fics would have her bursting into the room and yelling at Shadow or Sonic and then start crying...

Truly an amazing one-shot. :D
nemiah chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
wow, poor Amy. but awesome nonetheless.
Chiisai Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Waii~, I can't believe I've never reviewed this one! Even though I totally love it and even fell under my word limit as to how short a fanfic I can permit myself to read during study break. XD

But yeah, I love the POV idea! I've read a similar one, long ago...Amy found the two in the forest, that time. But I can't remember the title :P

I loved the last scene - *so* fluffy and cute, I can't believe you've written it. XD And it seems really authentic, too, *so* IC...*dreamy sigh* Wonderful stuff. Wonderful stuff. Thanks for writing it, was just what I needed. :)
Aero Paladin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is one of the best one-shots I have ever read, I swear, my nose was bleeding by the time i was done reading it. Nicely done, keep on writing!
Kat chapter 1 . 12/18/2008

In your FACE, Amy! You don't deserve Sonic!

SonicxShadow forever!

*incinerates all SonAmy fans with a nuclear blowtorch*

Muahahahahahahahahahaha!
Deathcas chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I feel a little sorry for Amy, even though I prefer Sonadow. This was a nice little story. You prtrayed the characters emotions well!XD
kakashi084 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Ok, your fanfic wasn't that good, but I will admit that it was better than some oneshots that I've read. Still, it was a little too short for my taste.
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Wow... short, but it's REALLY good... I mean like... REALLY good... AMAZING... wow... this is so.. like.. under reviewed... well done! amazing!
nagami cabasa chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
it was short, but so good! x.x! i loved amy's reaction, it wasn't an explosion of tears and she didn't burst in and ruin the moment like one would expect from her. instead it was quiet (albeit shaky but still) understanding, and i really liked how it was carried out. i laaved it. XD