Reviews for Passing Notes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
best i have ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :D

So glad I'm still awake at 4 am to read this.
KaitlynShadowheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awwwwh. So adorable! I love this! :)3
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Really ood job on this one-shot!
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was soooo sweet! Jou could really write a long heart-felt note : 3
Nigella00 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I...I...I...I... ! IT WAS JUST SO CUTE! IT WAS JUST SO ROMANTIC AND FUNNY AND CREATIVE AND LOVELY AND DARING AND BERVERAKING AND DANGEROUS...AND...AND... THE BEST FUCKING THING EVA! I AM IN LOVE WITH YAOI! I CAN'T DESCIRBE- I JUST CANT! BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, BRILLAINT, FANTASTIC! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP WORDS! ITS JUST, TOO, SPECIAL! !
001001000110 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Woah woah woah. thats a sweet of you. i like the part when yugi completely ignored tsuruoka and went to kiss jou. that almost make me jump up high and yell, "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINING JOU'S CONFESSION, DUMBASS!" This is nice. i love the way its ended.
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Gotta admit, I'm not really all for this pairing, but I'm not against it.

You, my friend, have made a story I am fond of in this pairing. It's not that easy too, either :P!

Five stars.
buttercup-tomboy chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow, 3. It really sticks to the whole plot of YGO; I love how well-written the last, long part of Joey's note was.

Very nice. _
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
AW that was so sweet and cute and fluffy I just loved it and you managed to keep them in character I haven't watched yugi in a long time but still it was awesome just awesome
yuge fan chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
love it. sweet. Amberissing though a gay confession is read accross the room but sweet job
Taisi chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love their form of rebellion; no fighting back, just a sweet and mutual ignorance.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
oh yeah! awesomeness, once again!

xDD

God, Jou with anyone is just awesome

um...

any guys

xD

yeah
twilightserius chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
ahahahhaahahahahah that sounds like a hater teacher but so cute together ahhahahhahhahahha
yasemin chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
okay, that was one of the most cutest fanfictions i've ever read! the way yugi described jounouchi, and how jounouchi described yugi, i mean, seriously, i absolutely love it!

there should be more wishshipping in this world