Reviews for Island of Lost Dreams
tR Ht uFf chapter 4 . 4/20
This story so coooool *stars in the eyes* Looking forward to read for the next chapter. It's SUPER *Franky's pose*
Random anon chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
This is a great fic, I love ones like this unfortunately they're hard to find so I have to be lucky to find them, please update soon I hate when good fics like this remain unfinished it's really disappointing when they are left unfinished for so long
Lyneel chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
So very good and intresting! I'm anxious to see more! :D
sess18 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
please update this story. I wonder what's going to happen next.
WolfyMcClowd chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
PLease continue, this is awesome
lucia valeria chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
your story is great¡ I love ace and luffy, I dont know much english but is great, and understand at all, plisssss continue the story, Im minced with history.
Leo's Katanas chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
So cool!

Poor Luffy! Poor Strawhat Pirates!

POOR ACE!

Please update soon!
missmimi123 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
me wants more please update!
You can run but you can't hide chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Please update!
roo17 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
man you have to update your stories some time!

they're all so good!
Perpetual Concern chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Hi!

This is great! Ace, Dragon, are going to add Shanks? I'm sure that he could trigger some memories. PLEASE update soon, I'll die if I don't find out the truth behind this creepy island!

XxStrawberryKittyxX
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Shouldn't Ace know who his father is? Then again Luffy didn't even know his name. . . Maybe not. I really hope you are going to finish this. Or is it discontinued?
Echan chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
I just started reading this story and I have to say that this is way better than all the other fanfics. I was wondering if you write more, seeing as it has been more than half a year since you last came out with a new one.
Mr. 4 chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Great story! Hope to see more of it soon
SwedishPirateFan chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR HOLY MOTHER OF GODS SAKE!

IM SO CURIOUS!

I'VE BEEN WATCHING AND PEEKING IN HERE A FEW TIMES AND NO UPDATE!

HOW RUDE! I WANNA KNOW!

by the way...

I was wondering..

The fiction you and Trixiebell are talking about

that one..

is that this one? If not.. Please mail me the page..

Im gonna look so dumb if its this fiction..

mail:

Im desperate, ok?

I've been looking for it. And havnt found it yet. And I started think: "wait a sec.. Dragon seems to show up in that fiction.. no.. no no no no, dont tell me its that fiction! i've been reading it all this time! ok.. I give up.. I asking her -_-"

so, yah... tell me xD