Reviews for A Supernatural Aussie Christmas
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Trees and only trees? Sounds like it could be... *Gasp* Canberra!

But where are the roundabouts? We have a gazillion of those too.
Kia - Kawaii princess chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I have actually found myself watching supernatural and wondering would would happen should sam and dean find there way to australia, being australian too.

And how aproppriate i should find this story at the end of november, as i sit in front of the computer wearing shorts and a singlet with the air con blasting getting ready to go head of to the beach...sounds like christmas to me )

Very nicely written story, loving it already
friendly chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
that was really good..
JeanClaudeTheCat chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Hey, am loving the story so far. But blue sky and sunshine in MELBOURNE? ;-) Not likely.

Just kidding. You can tell I'M from SA. ;-) Can't wait to see the Australian-ness in the story.
ramaloki chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
this was awesome! the ending was super funny! lol it was great!
ramaloki chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
ohh man...lol this was awesome! i'm enjoying this alot! keep up the great work!
Carikube chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Shelly! What a fun (if not slightly blood-thirsty) read! I love it. I love the goldfields references, the bush, the Aussie-isms. You make me proud! *hugs*

That Kylie bitch... I'm glad she went down. Evil, evil woman! But you give me happy shivers imagining the boys driving around in Victoria. I shall look out for FJ Holdens! *wink*

And DSE thanks you for having Dean clear away the dry scrub before salting and burning. One less fire we have to put out. *wink*

Thanks heaps! Such a fun read... and poor Sammy. *squees with delight*
Mishka89 chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
'left side, they drive on the left that's why there are kept left signs everywhere.' haha that was great! I remember when I went to Europe a year ago and they also drive on the 'wrong' side of the road, not our 'correct' left and I thought I was going to die everytime I approched an intersection lol.

As for FJ, great classic aussie car but I would have chosen an HR or an HD would have been closer to the Impala. I grew up in an HR, loved that car. They were considered the Aussie muscle cars lol!

Anyway great fic! Sorry about the christmas thing but I tried to PM you my email adress but you have your PM's blocked so I couldn't send it but thanks for the thought anyway hun, I really appreciated it *hugs*
Moon-Memory chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
LMAO! As an Melbourne Australian girl myself I have to say that was great, though I wish we did have perfect beaches :P. At least out bay is dirty and grey and I so don't trust those 5 year olds...

Anyway... Specky work!
krystalGEMINI chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
Hey! I liked your story! :D I thought it was pretty cool 'cos well, they were in Australia, and we're from Australia :D Well, I'm writing a fic that involves a couple of Aussie characters, so if ya wanna go check it out, thanks heaps!

Oh, and keep up the good work, my fellow Aussie! :D
Lilithxfic chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
Umm That's wat I call a happy christmas lol! A rather unexpected present for the boys uh?

Great chap! Udate soon! ;)
ramaloki chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
uh oh! they've been caught! and sam! oh poor sammy! hang in there! kylie..grr! evil! lol great chapter!
Lilithxfic chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Molly? lol I liked this part! ;) curious about sam's vision here! update soon!
ramaloki chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
awesome chapter! i dont' like that nurse..kylie i think her name was...yea...lol i was thinking that she put something bad in that stuff but i guess not lol..and annette, i bet she's getting on dean's nerves lol!
Michelle chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
I like your story so far, and Dean and Sam are really in character. Seeing how they're going to cope here in Australia should be amusing. I'm actually from Adelaide though I have been to Melbourne before, really good story so far!