Reviews for Small Things
Awwwwww! I looooved it!
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
_
EmaniaHilel chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was perfectly executed with wonderful pacing, and really, I'm just going to give up trying to find constructive criticism to offer and will forget about trying to sound like an intelligent reviewer, because at the end of reading this one-shot, all I could think of was...

"m...perfect."

So, thanks for writing and for sharing.

_
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aww! Good job. (: Wish everyone was like Ignacio. ): Never stop dreaming, indeed. (:
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I love how you brought Betty's parents into the story. They are such a huge part of her life, and showing where she got the courage to continue dreaming after all this time, really added to the story. Great work.
esmellabrooke chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw. I love it. It's so sweet. And the Sleepless in Seattle thing? Ah. Perfect. :)
tennisplayerx33 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
...I loved this one too! You're an amazing writer]

hearts

~tpx33
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was really sweet...great job! :)

Angelica
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I like it.
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
omg!

so cute!
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Aw, I really felt for Betty when she was so tormented in the beginning. I sat and cried having gone through similar things at work years ago (I look like her only older! LOL!)

I almost gave up on the show that seemed to be using bullying for entertainment. But I didn't and it's stories like this that make me glad I didn't. You get to the heart of what the show is really about and why it appeals to so many of us that still dare to dream, no matter how old, and who dare to wish those dreams will come true.

Well done on yet another wonderful story.
JackSam chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Nice. Write more fics soon,
mcabello chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Good fic. Write more soon.
rinoakes chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
THAT WAS CUTE!

Really, really cute!
your21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
If you get Ugly Betty for Christmas, can I borrow Daniel for awhile? (jk) Anyways, this story was great! It was so cute, too. Very sweet. Good job!