Reviews for The Fifth Marauder
amy-with-an-i chapter 44 . 3/20/2013
I'm stealing the name Nix if I have a kid, bot or girl, naming it Nix. By the way amazing story so far.
randyzoopurple chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
stupid story
pottermania bis chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
I am slighly confused by Dawn story. Is she a witch? And if yes how?
pottermania bis chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
Buffy and dawn in the wizarding world; this ought to be interesting!
pottermania bis chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
poor Buffy, the slytherins are awful. Hope Malfoy gets his due (an unfortunate accident leading to his death for exemple)
pottermania bis chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Another story with Buffy related to harry; it's great. I only discovered these stories recently and I'm already addicted!
M chapter 29 . 12/11/2011
Wow. You managed to turn Connor from a whiny little brat to someone that people don't want to kill, disembowel, and burn the remains.
M chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
Wait... If James and Buffy are TWINS, and Dawn is six years younger than Buffy, but two years older than Harry, are you saying that James had kids when he was EIGHT? 'Cause I don't think that's too realistic. An eight year-old having sex? I mean, c'mon, his sperm haven't even developed yet. And don't even get me started on the complete lack of parental responsibility that's shown from Buffy, James and Dawn's parents. And what about Joyce and Hank? Were they Potters, or are they as fake as Sakura's abilities pre-shippuden? Also, Buffy already looks nothing like Dawn, and NEITHER of them look ANYTHING like James. Does their family have some weird genetic disorder that causes every single individual member to look completely different? And if so, why does Harry look EXACTLY like his dad? Granted, he has his mom's eyes (which he really should give back), but come on. Next you'll be saying that Potter males have a disorder that causes them to only fall for redheads. Which may or may not be true, but that's beside the point. Fortunately, this has little to no pointless cameos (hint hint, Spiderman 2). Anyways, while I'm completely supportive of kick-ass!Dawn, what's up with her lack of training? Why didn't Dawnie go to a magic school? Come to that, why has Buffy never realized that, as the only character that gets kidnapped more than Cordelia, Dawn probably needed to be able to defend herself. So why the F*CK does Buffy absolutely refuse to give her sister any sort of self defense? Does she WANT Dawn to be killed? Because if she did, why didn't she just shove her off the f*cking tower when she had the chance? Why'd she have to die, come back and make everyone feel all shitty about it? HEY, B*TCH! IT'S NOT OR FAULT YOU'RE F*CKING RETARDED! I mean, honestly. You ban the girl from anything that she might be able to use to protect herself, and then get pissed at her for not being able to defend herself after you wrapped her in bubble wrap and taped her to the wall with a giant f*cking sign that says "I'm edible! Eat me!" I know you're blonde, B, but can you at least prove that the Bad Beer has worn off? You're not a f*cking neanderthal, woman! You CAN make fire, you can kick BUTT, but you can't protect a girl who (as show in the finale of season 6 (Grave)) can CLEARLY defend herself if you toss her a f*cking sword! I mean, Dawn is able to kick ass just by WATCHING Buffy. Dawn held her own against Willow's monsters of doom, while Buffy couldn't even fend off Psycho Spike! What the f*ck? Why isn't DAWN the Slayer? She's better at it! Come to that, why did the monks take the most powerful object EVER and turn it into a character who, for over half of her screen time, was portrayed as a whiny little brat who can't do anything until B tossed her a sword. NOW she's kick-ass? Where was Super Dawn when Glory was psyching out on Tara? Where was she when Spike was *censored* Buffy? Ok, she was at school, but still! Dawn kick more ass in the seventh season than Buffy did! Well, in proportion to Dawn being the ONLY FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SUPER POWER? What the f*ck? Sorry, I just really needed to get that off my head. I'm pissed, I admit it. Anyways, show us a bit more of the back-story, won't you?
Huffleclawmage chapter 20 . 1/15/2011
Oooh teh emo Harry! Fangirls, your prayers are answered.
Anyankaholic chapter 45 . 8/4/2010
This was a really great story. Fantastic.
fallen-wolfborn chapter 45 . 7/19/2010
That is unbelievable kickass. Tis awesome skills!
Degizzie chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
Hmm, were to begin. Oh, how about the inconsistencies of the entire story so far! Really, a slayer getting raped? Honestly were's the logic in that! Even if they could subdue her, the rest was standing on guard wich means Malfoy was alone with her. She could have easily defeated him and the rest of those students! You are totally degenerating the slayer myth!

As a Buffy fan it's really annoying to see people making the slayer look weak when it's praktically impossible for a slayer with her slayer power to be just that! Shure they can have weak moments and have weak spots for certain people, but even if a slayer would be scared of somebody, she would defiantly not just give up and be a meek girlie girl. She would kick his ass!
CassieFabray chapter 25 . 7/4/2010
It was a well written and long chapter, though I feel like this -story isn't doing it for me. :( Please, please, don't get offended, cause I don't mean it in a bad way, I've just got a different taste than what you're writing. I hope you get loads more reviews, cause your writing is AWESOME.
CassieFabray chapter 24 . 7/4/2010
I like this plot. Keep the good work coming.
CassieFabray chapter 23 . 7/4/2010
Amazing Chapter! I bet you're getting bored of hearing the same stuff over and over again. Sorry. :)