Reviews for Oh Great! Another Halfa!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
ITS BEEN 5 FUCKING YEARS
Rainbow Cheung chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I thought this chapter is a story, but... IS JUST A NOTE?!
Rainbow Cheung chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
o_O
Rainbow Cheung chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Cool, Sam have ghost power now. As same Danny!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Err... those last few sentences were vlads, right? Cause only he uses full names...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Err... If tuckers the dad, and the pdas the child, then i dont even wanna THINK about what the mom looks like!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I feel like that whole sub conscious thing you had going on there, should not have been executed for as long or just shouldn't have been added to the chapter. Still the chapter was pretty okay.
Karen chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
I like how Sam became half ghost and tucker is a devious little bastard and put a video of them on 'youtube' funny
Lucy Tonk Lupin chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
I really love this xD good job my friend
Victoria the Fangirl chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
I love your story there is so much Danny and Sam fluffiness. Sorry I don't review much my computer is sort of slow...hope you update soon and feel better on what ever is the matter...see ya next chapter(hopefully)
Eziette chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
The writer who better update, more like. I'll find you if you don't update soon. And I poke you. With a straw. And say "POKE" everytime I poke you. Update! BEWARE!
Redrose6262 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
U have to update because I love this story I was reading it when I was going to work on my MBC story and never started it so please update
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
wat's going to happen next
ghostkid chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
The arguing with his mind was really funny great job keep up the good work
NixenSya chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Keep writin' this fic! I luv it!

Luv u!