Reviews for Hero's Christmas
EmRosey chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Ahh, the part about what would actually happen on Christmas was really sad, but somehow perfect to read, because, yes it would have been nice if it was all sappy and happy and loving - just nice though - something read many times before, this was different and amazing, made it a good read!

I hope Hermione said she loved him too ;)
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I thought the promise ring was brilliant, and the last few paragraphs were better. I can't really describe exactly how I feel about this story because it made me feel so much. I'm just a mix of emotions right now.

Job well done.

And now you're one of my favorite authors. XD
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow. That was just ... wow!

Honestly, this is going on my favourite stories list!

That was so emotional-it nearly made me cry!
gnomex chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Lovely little oneshot, well done

C-kun chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was lovely. Thank you.
BeBedeski chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh, that was heartaching and lovely. It's good to remember what Christimas truly is about.
DSieya chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
(*&# ! i finished writing a whole big review and they lost it!)

okay. well, it basically said that i thought this was amazing. let me try to, uh, rehash it.

alright, well, i loved the quietness of the moment and how it contrasted with their lives even though we weren't shown that part. it was executed beautifully, especially with the forward flash at the end.

the tension and angst and hecticnes of the time was captured, especially with their weariness and cynicism and hermione's getting upset over the cookies. that part, especially, was touching.

ron's gift was wonderful. ) so thoughtful, i really liked how it included all three of them, made it as a whole.

thanks so much for writing this! my first review was better, but i think you get the idea?

-d/s )
TheFabMax chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
aww! that was so cute! a little r/hr moment, yay!
GryffinGal chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Fanstastically well written. I really enjoyed this. It captures the Christmas spirit. I love the part about Ron buying rings. It was a nice touch and it underlined the strength of their friendship. Excellent job. :)
Marbalous chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was fantastic. I loved it, and the style it was written in, thired person present tense. I really enjoyed it.