Reviews for Fragments of Vision
VERY BEAUTIFUL
CharmedAli chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
it is good i like it :)
an excessively damp carp chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
oh... scary... Very good, but still scary. When you've returned from your long-sleeved t-shirts and 10 mangoes a day tell me what inspired you to write it. I have a feeling it'll be an interesting story. Lucky blighter, disappearing into uncharted teritory with warmth and sunlight when it's been raining all week here. And no, the rain is not making the flowers grow, it's making the garden flood. And it's not falling on Eponine and Marius, it's falling on me, and going down the back of my neck. Sorry, I'll stop ranting now, and congratulate you on a fanfic well written.

May the weather be good, your mother not give thou mango poisoning, and the ink in thy pen not dry up.
Camy chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
BEAUTIFUL! Good luck and have a fun and safe trip to the middle east!
ayrstar chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Always nice to see more of anything having to do with John and Teyla.
Carolyn chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Nice! I would love to see more!
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Great use of the prompts. May the muse continue to inspire you with JT goodness.
ayrstar chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I liked this a lot, although I definitely would not mind reading fics based on a few of these sentences. I hope to read more of your writings soon.
Cielito chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
BRAVO! I'm so glad you are in a John Teyla mood...keep it coming cause I"m in the reading John and Teyla mood...LOL