Reviews for Code Xana Episode 1: New Warriors
MoonlightStar777 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I couldn't follow any if the story and there was no explanation if what they looked like or anything.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great, and if you do do that I'll tell you so you can Fix it :)
trixter 93 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
yay, i like this, and i hope it wont take me foreva to read it!
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Technically Z my man this is the first Episode, not second chapter. Code Xana The Movie was the first to come and this is the episode following the movie. I try to keep it in my head as a TV Show. That way I can visualize what it would look like. That way I don't have to keep writing "They blush after X pinned Y during training" and so forth.

Hopefully everyone's imagination is as good as mine that they can see it to. Have 23 ideas, major twists, and minor attacks planned and the outlines written. Just have to write them all out.

Lyokoluve, yes Xana still has his "human" form. The tall bald guy with black formal clothes. He is weak, but still has the Keys he stole from Aelita all those many years ago so is not tied to the Super Computer. I want to make that clear in case any of my readers don't understand why they don't just turn the SC off.
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Yay! A next chapter!

So far so good, interesting and funny.

And I like that how the new team is learning everything, and facing the enemies that they knowed only from parents tales.

And Xana isn't changed through these years. He is bumptious buffoon as always, and as always he gets his ass kicked...

What else is necessary in life? :)

What more I can say? Its just a second chapter so the plot isn't so fast yet, and there is not many twists yet. But as I said before, everything is on the straight way to another success.

*yawn* No I-Will-Rule-The-Whole-Universe plans today...

I'm sleepy...

See ya.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
wow, ver good, i take it XANA is still in his human form even though he is as weak as he was back in "teddygodzilla"

Ever Faithfull