Reviews for Planets' Protector
ladymelancholy17 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Why did you abandon this fic? it's such a great story I really wish that you'll continue this even tough it been about six years already
Cersesi chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
I like it.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
this story is bloody awesome I am dying for more please pretty please update your story soon
Keira chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I dont suppose this story might still be alive? Just read started reading it now too...
emmalleigh chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I know you haven't worked on it in a long time (and might have moved on) but there are people out here who would be happy if you ever decide to return to it.
Furionknight chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I look forward to more :)
Goldenfightergirl chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
poor cloud.
Dragon Dagger chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Jack is going to have a blast with Yuffie isn't he. I have several of your fics in my favorites list. Going back through your written works I found this and decided to give it a shot. I like what I've seen so far, and I am wondering if you are still writing on this? Well executed, its an interesting take on what could happen had AC and DOC not happened. Or maybe they will, and Cloud's adventures will affect the outcome even more. Healing in many ways.

Thanks for good fics!

-DD
Tsume12 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Are you ever going to pick this one up again, or can I steal it and finish it?
bananna chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
are you ever going to finish? I love this story
Annaku chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
hello sorry to bug you but just wanted to let you know people are still reading your old stories and they would like to know if you plan on continuing them or if they are abandoned and should be taken off of favorites. thanks ;)
animefangirl0219 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
loved it i've never read a crossover like this before and im hopeing you will start updateing it again ... so plz update soon :}
polished silver chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
love your story, please do another chapter at least! i have been running out of good stories to read for awhile now and yours has so much potential. i'd really like to see where it goes.
wolfawaken chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Dam! This is. A good story and it makes me upset to see that the story cuts short. Will you ever going to write more or is this it?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Please continue this story. It is interesting to read.