Reviews for In Darkness Secrets Lie
Dalila Dusk chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
This is amazing-I am asphixiated with story and have been reading it nonstop from start to finish-please, please update. :-)
HaleyDewit chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
This story is absolutely 's tensing,it has twists,it keeps you focused.I only miss a pinch of humor,but I don't think that's appropriate in this story.I'm also surprised of Ginny's lack of trust in 've been friends for years and it should've crossed Ginny's mind that she might have been under the Imperio spell,even if that's not the ,I love your writing and I'm looking forward to read the next chapter(s)
HaleyDewit chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh my God!This is absolutely awesome!Going to read the rest of it now!
optimistic girl94 chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
Hermione's attitude in this is very chilling. You are so good at this. I love it.
optimistic girl94 chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
AH! Speaker. Anyway great story.
optimistic girl94 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
My goodness. What just happened?
optimistic girl94 chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
I love this. Esepcially the suspensful ending. You are amazing. I Can't believe. Where did you get this idea? You are so amazing I love it.
optimistic girl94 chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
This is so good. I love it. It is so mysterious and such. I completely love it.
optimistic girl94 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
This is Sparta? HAHA! That's real funny. Your story is amazing so mystical and great. I can't wait to read more.
optimistic girl94 chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
You are so talented at writing. This is so well written. And it flows wonderfully. I love it.
optimistic girl94 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Voldermort a mere puppet? Who is this? And Harry is involved? OH my I can't believe it. What is going on? Why is Ron like there and why is Harry..why did Harry leave him there? Ah. Tell me. Sorry for all my ranting. This is such a good story and I am just... I haven't seen such a good story like just write it so well. You are so amazing.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
My goodness. Wow. This is so amazing. I like how you started this.
Aevylonya chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
Hmm. Interesting. I'm finding that I really like the Speaker - I trust his/her identity will be revealed soon? I'm dying to know! I also love the slightly insane Harry-angle. I hope he wakes up soon. Your chapters are still a little short, though this one was, of course, much longer than the previous two, which is good!

I don't have anything else to write for now, so update soon - I'll continue reading.
ProperT chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
Sorry it took me so long to review I had internet issues. Good frickin update though. Go Hermione for getting power, lol. Can't wait to see what happens next.
binesab chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
What about ron, did he forget that Harry attacked him? Why didn't he tell anybody and why is he waiting by Harrys bedside?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »