Reviews for Fatal Instinct: Mission 2
JunKing chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
It's nice to see that Bruce didn't want to smoke for Elisa's sake. He seems to be a cool father-figure to her. Poor Steve! He showed up and then Anna was like, 'sorry sweetie but we gotta bounce.' I hope he gets time to talk to her another time although I'm sure he will. Anna doesn't seem the type to ignore him like Nina did. Nice touch with the tension between Steve and Bruce, just like in Tekken 5. It was funny too:)

Ha! Anna smacked Bruce over and over and over. That was funny the way you set it up, but he really did have it coming after all that junk he talked. The cool thing was how the story ended as well. Lol, 'use your imagination'. You are very good at making stories that balance out humor, action, and emotion all at once. Godd job on this fic and I finally finished it! Holla! Now I can move on to Fatal Instinct 3 and see how Anna is representin' in that one. Lol, good job again and I'll talk to you soon. Take care!:)
JunKing chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
Whoa Abel went Darth Vader in that scene! I was afraid that Anna was going to die, but she brought justice with a side of respect. It was messed up how Abel kept trying to degrade her and make her feel inferior to Nina. Poor girl:( That was very suspenseful the way the fight was written. I wasn't expecting Bryan to come to the rescue, but it was pretty cool. I actually did feel bad for him when he died, and that means that you did another excellent job with your characterization and writing techniques! Nasty death by the way, all my FD must be rubbing off on you, lol, just kidding:) Good thing Anna had Boskonovitch's prototype weapon, it saved her!

Ha, they blew that joint up. In slow motion, walking away not even blinking or trying to avoid the oncoming debris. Just kidding again, lol. Good job with the Ganryu bit about him hoping that he showed Kumiko that he had changed. Good chapter, very actiony/emotional. Good job!:)
JunKing chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
I really thought the whole revelation of Kazuya being a clone was surprising. It made me feel like wow he never changed and the whole time, she was fighting a fake. Good job! Abel seems extremely convinced that he is doing nothing but good for the world. Most mad scientists are I suppose. I liked the snake scene because Anna was able to overcome her fear and triumph over another deadly situation. Go Anna!:)

"Lights out!" Lol, that was funny. And the jazzy elevator music was funny too. Like that scene from Dawn of the Dead (you know which one I'm talking about). Wow Bryan must've felt played when he found out about the other robots, lol. And Bruce and Ganryu came to the rescue! That Bruce scene was deep. Anna didn't know what to choose: Bruce or completing her mission. Nice touch! Abel is a cyborg, ah! Well it's cool, this showdown between him and Anna should be very interesting. Good chapter!:)
JunKing chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
Hey! Wow it's so nice that Bruce is so protective over Anna like that. He's a cool person to have your back in a fight. Poor Ganryu just kept getting dissed in this chapter, like with the whole 'I'm surprised they found something that fits your size'. Wow, but it was funny.

That ambush scene in with the helicopter was cool, it reminded me of a war scenario. Very realistic and interesting. It's also pretty funny how Bryan accidentally came to the rescue. And he was packing some serious heat! I would've been hiding too! Bruce saved Anna's life and I liked the line you used about it being about time that somebody saved her life for a change. And yeah Anna served that last guy who tried to surprise her. Not a good idea to try and surprise Anna! Good chapter, I liked the teamwork aspect very much.
JunKing chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Oh I smell some backstabbing in the first scene! It was very interesting to see Bryan refer to Abel as his father but I guess it makes a lot of sense seeing as how he created him. Poor Steve, getting caught up in the middle of all this:( And I can't believe Anna got played again. Abel's really sneaky and devio-oh no wait I can't use that word. It's strictly for her royal G-ness, Jamila. It was also nice to hear some backstory on Ganryu. I don't really care for him besides comic relief, but you made me feel kinda bad for him. Good job. So now all three are going to go and bring justice. Just don't have them walk in line formation, shooting guns in slow motion, the sound of now-empty shells clickinh against the ground and walls...wow. That was deep.
JunKing chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
“Fury, I swear to G…you leave him alone.” There, I fixed it for you:) Just kidding again, see all our inside jokes, everybody reading this review will probably think I'm crazy, lol:) So on with the story. The part where Steve said that he'd be better without Bryan's gun in his face was pretty funny. Anna seems like she's about to castrate somebody. LOL! 'Junior's not burning the rest of MY minutes!' That was priceless. Oh Bryan pulled a Saw test on Anna. Good thing she made it in time though, otherwise she probably would've been feeling like crap for a LONG time.

I don't know about Abel's attitude, he seems pretty non chalant...I don't even know if I spelled that right, lol. Good chapter, I'll review the rest when I can. Take care!:)
JunKing chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
I would be so scared if I woke up after all that. I'd be like, why am I still alive, he must've done something...poison? LOL, but this chapter was really good too. I liked how Steve was introduced and his bitchy girlfriend Claudia needed to take a pimp-step back. Poor Steve, he seemed so happy to have family. He was like a little kid, showing Anna all his accomplishments. It was sweet but sad at the same time. I know she wasn't trying to pull off some of that One Tree Hill drama, slipping out the window saying things like, 'until we meet again' and whatnot. lol, just kidding:) Bryan has Steve? Uh oh, that's too scary. Hope she can save him before it's too late!
JunKing chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
That magnetic ring thing is awesome. I should get one and use it on people I don't like. "Here, try on this chain. I think you'll like it." Activate the ring, they come flying into my fist, I smile, walk into the sunset, etc. Wow she really kicked everyone's asses! That was a cool scene with the stun batons. Wow Abel played her! That was smart! Good scene too. The Bryan vs. Anna scene was cool too. Uh oh, hope he doesn't pull a Craig Marduk on her!
JunKing chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Wow she just unplugged the security camera. How come the other spy people don't just do that instead of wasting ammo on it? Anna's sneaky. She got that guy before he even saw her. Scratch that, she didn't. I still laugh when the people walk in the room and see her trying to escape. They were all like, wtf? But no...Anna got jumped:( Uh oh, she might wanna think of a plan fast if she wants to save her company. I liked the snake vision thing they saw.
JunKing chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Oh Anna was getting an early start with the hold-up thing. It's sweet that she felt guilty about Lee before that happened. LOL! Instead of giving praise, she kicked him:) I've never heard it worded like that before, where did you hear that?*wink*:) I can't believe Ganryu, he must be on a quest for Death itself. That's why Anna showed up:) And he's gonna carry her bags? That was funny the way you described it. Oh, I'm with Anna on this. I can't believe Bruce just said that. I know he was mad at his mid-life crisis and all but still, respect. Or maybe it's all these painkillers he's taking?
JunKing chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Wow poor Anna can't even enjoy her own birthday. That's messed up. Ha ha! Ganryu snuck on board and he's eating chicken when she first finds him, how flattering!:) HAHAHA! And Bruce is there too! This is like a scene from a comedy! She's all like, "Wonderful, what else can go wrong?" Oh well Lee, deal. You're a pimp anyways so you can just go pick out another girl. Anna didn't want to sleep with him because she knew that life with STD's would be difficult. Just kidding.
Razer Athane chapter 12 . 5/15/2008
Well well well this installment also featured the f*cking psycho (lol XD) Bryan Fury! And I gotta say you really made me feel sorry for him here XD

Any who, as always, simply awesome work. I loved the strain between the three of them, and how it was made up in the end just now. You seriously pwn, Thunder.

“Hey, come back here, chicken-shit!” - CHICKEN-SHIT! AH I haven't heard that in ages! XD Reminds me of my friend's "chicken-fu" thing she puts into her fics XD Anyway. Keep it up :)
JunKing chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw, Anna's B-Day! Chocolate cake with a hint of deviousness? Can I have a piece? Lol, anyways, I liked this beginning very much. It's so sad that Anna still get depressed on her B-Day:( LOL Bruce saying that he doesn't do songs btw! (I also saw that new Anna sig you were talking about. Putting bitches in check one fanfic at a time, LOL!) So back to FI2, it was funny how Ganryu chased out after Anna and ended up doing all that.

Bruce is getting surgery? Uh-oh, I hope everything is going to turn out okay. It is kinda weird that he wouldn't mention it to Anna, but he's a private person so I could see why he wouldn't. And now Anna's off in another adventure! This story is really good so far, so I'm excited to find out what happens next! Good job!:)
Caligula II chapter 12 . 8/8/2007
Most excelent m8.

I realy love this fic, realy do. I especialy love the way you slowly build up the romance and give good info on gadgets. I can't wait for the sequel.

Yours truly,
Caligula II chapter 11 . 8/8/2007
Ah, a most excelent chapter, yet teh death of Bryan makes my heart bleed.

Oh, how painful it is to see your greatest hero fall to an old mechanised oddity.