Reviews for Holiday Cheer 2006: Twelve Drabbles of Christmas
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
Good drabble about the twins. As for your comment-it's clear that James or Sirius never feel anything is their fault, or are ever sorry about anything they do. In fact, James came out the clear winner about the Knickers Incident. He'd have nothing to regret. To me, the Hot chocolate drabble had to be Severus.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Of course you have to have a yarn about socks; it's quite a Christmas tradition!
detective889 chapter 11 . 1/3/2008
i like these drabbles but who is this pairing?

AssortedScribbler chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
That's great news! The world definitely needs a bit more Christmas Cheer! Glad to see you posting!

duniazade chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
Keladry sent me here, and I'm most grateful! I love them all, it's really difficult to choose. I think "Mittens", "Hot Chocolate" and Holiday Socks" may be my top three. But I also love "Perfect Gift" and "Christmas Ornaments"...oh, I love them all. Thanks for this beautiful series!
Subversa chapter 12 . 12/20/2007
My favourites? I would have to say ... steaming hot chocolate, where I think the boy is Severus, and Severus and Hermione - "you are already perfect."

Merry Christmas!
Jedi Keladry chapter 12 . 12/19/2007
My favorite, since you asked, was "Mistletoe." Being the SS/HG shipper that I am, I assumed it was Severus whose thoughts we were seeing in those first lines. But when I saw it was Errol and Hedwig ... my heart just melted! Thanks for sharing these with us!
Emotionsonhold chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
Awesome drabbles! I think the one with Lily that was left open to obsservation was the best! Havea awesome year... chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
ha! that was brilliant! errol and hedwig.. LOL and mcgonagall and dumby.. so so funny.
miss mcGonagle chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
I honestly enjoyed all of them...even the HGSS drabble which usually makes me cringe. The ADMM one was very wonderful, as they are my favorite couple, but I will admit that my favorite one was Errol/Hedwig!

The beginning of that one was sweet and I couldn't wait to find out who the couple was-then I went, "aw!" Outloud even ;)

Great work on these 12 drabbles!

-miss mcGonagle
snapehp chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
I do hope all goes well for them in Book 7. If not, then at least they have a happy moment here.
snapehp chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
That was cute. The owls must have some holiday cheer and you did a lovely job of writing it!
snapehp chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
This is also one of my favorites. George is very bold, and it seems the girl is as well.
snapehp chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
I can picture something like this in the actual books. They make a great couple!
snapehp chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
I'm not a HG/SS shipper by any means, but this wasn't bad at all. You know, your really good at these drabbles!