Reviews for Ever Wondered?
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
aw you should turn this into a whole story. good job
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
shadowglove chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I really like this oneshot and how you've managed to make everyone happy and together
tokiohotellove chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
you should really update, soon!

i totally love it

chadpay forever!
The King 43 Richard Petty chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
love sharpay and chad even though this is the first one that i have read just whish there were more of them
Sharpay chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Cute! lol, I just read you 'Chocolate Rose' story and now I'm into Chadpay stories. Anyways, Great Story!
DisneySktrGrl chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
you should make this into a story, i luv chadpay's and there sadly just aren't enough out there
Dragon Pants chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Aww it's cute... i actually love Chad and Sharpay if you look on the C2 there are actually like two or three. Mine is Called Petting the Mountain Lion (and will be updated soon I promise!)
SweetMoose chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Yay! They are going up north! This has pairing I love! Even though I don't think I have one listed. Oh well. They are all just so cute! Okay I'm being silly, but I really can't wait for another chapter! This is going to be awesome! Update when you can!
sinceresapphire chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I love this story. It was so sweet and cute. You're not the only one who thinks that Chad and Sharpay would go good together. Anyone who says otherwise should be ignored. Who cares about what others think about what you like. Write more Chad/Sharpay stories please.
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
It's cute. I wish we could see more but I will take this much.
kathyt222 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I love it, and i know i am like your first review, and you probably won't pay attention, to your first reviewer, but please a sequel to show what they do, and much more troyella, fluffiness, this could be the beginning of an amazing story, please continue!xoxox