Reviews for Visions of Betrayal
catherine10 chapter 29 . 10/4
hey nili i want you to know i am your newest fan i started to read your stories four years after you last updated and i have to tell you that i fell in love with every single one of them so finish this story! or else i will send a group of orcs after you to do to you ALL the evil things you have to done to your characters in ALL of your stories!
Elf141 chapter 25 . 8/22
You got your stars back ️️ Yay the dots were sooo distorting
darth picard chapter 29 . 4/20
This dtory is AMAZING! You should definetly writemore. Im dying to read more!
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 29 . 3/29
Okay, I neglected my homework all day to read this story even though I knew it hasn't been updated in four years because it is so awesome! You've built convincing characters in Tolkien's world, or given great personality and backstory to the existing characters. And you are frighteningly good at angst and cliffhangers. I am grateful that at least Halbarad and Aragorn were rescued by the time the story reached this chapter, cuz for the last several I was just chanting PLEASE GET THERE IN TIME PLEASE to myself over and over again. Also, great banter and dialogue and good job at keeping the mystery of who's behind this and who's a traitor going for so long. Ahhhhh this is crazy-anyway, I hope you check back in with this story soon! Please?
Lauren chapter 29 . 6/20/2014
Nili - I really hope you are ok! And I also hope you post the next chapter! It shows what an amazing writer you are and what a compelling story you've written that after so long so many people are still continuously checking for an update! I would loooove to see Estel waking up from the view point of Elladan as he is at his little brother's bedside. I'm picturing Estel deliriously crying out for his brothers to find him and then at Elladan's comforting touch he could cry out for the Orc to stop touching him. I would love to read Elladan's emotional reaction to hearing his brothers cries. Even with Estel being super proud and stubborn, after the ordeal he's been through (and at such a young age) even he would be leaning on his brothers for help to heal (emotionally, mentally, AND physically). I'd also love to see the Orc captain get his hands on Estel again (either while he is still healing or after) and see Elladan and Elrohir and Legolas's reactions of pure rage and protectiveness. The way you write their brotherly love and bonds and protectiveness of Estel is just amazing! Please send your devoted readers another chapter sooooon!
Issa chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Still I hope that one day I will find here another chapter. Please update!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/18/2014

But seriously! Please! Update! Or no, just tell us that you're ALIVE and WELL! Please!
Issa chapter 29 . 5/14/2014
And...? I've came across this story in 2014, so I hoped it is completed. And now... I am surprised and afraid that you won't finish it after so long silence (I've checked your last update)
Guest chapter 29 . 1/28/2014
Nili, no one will be truly upset if you don't finish the story, no matter how much we may joke about it. Just send word to somebody that you're okay? Please?
Tiarna na fainne chapter 29 . 1/7/2014
Nili are you alright?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
Over two years now! Are you still alive? You were so close to the end. Please update. Please.
Lauren chapter 29 . 10/26/2013
Nili if you're reading this please PLEASE continue this amazing story! After nearly 2 years I still check almost every day for an update. I would be so thrilled to see chapter 30 up next time I check (as I'm sure many of your loyal readers would be as well!) please please pleeeeeease (said in whiny yet endearing voice)
Elfwarrior96 chapter 29 . 10/7/2013
Hey Nili, your stories are awesome and I really hope you continue. Your the reason I decided to try and write my own fanfiction, and my never ending curiosity is making it impossible to sit still not knowing how the story will end. Please finish! *getting down on knees and begging* I think I will go insane if I don't know what happens next.

Other than that *calming breath* your story is amazing and I can't wait for more.
Alcarinquellin chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hey, Nili!
It's been a long time since you've updated, yes, and I know that I've only begun to read your stories not two months ago. I would like to say that I have been looking for remarkable fanfiction of the Tolkien canon fandom for quite sometime, and was amazed when I stumbled across A Taste of Disaster. I was then on a roll, and I fell in love with your superior writing. I loved most everything about it—in fact, I believe your English is better than mine! Recently I have been keeping a list of all the new vocabulary I've seen in your works and it is a moderate size. I am all in all very impressed with the way you show the Estel/Elladan/Elrohir brotherly love and how you craft your plots. Your decisions in sacrificing characters are very well made. I would love to see more, preferably soon (you choose how to define that).
Galanya chapter 29 . 7/3/2013
I really really really wish that you find the time to finish this story. It has been so long since your last update, which was of course great work. But I still hope every day to see a new chapter and getting a life sign of you.