Reviews for Visions of Betrayal
MistressOfImladris chapter 29 . 7/1
I really hope you continue this - I am dying to find out more about Elrohir's plan! This whole story is amazing, though! :)
Beria1021 chapter 29 . 4/7
Where are the rest of the chapters?! I know you won't see this, but this is your best story yet! Did you die? Oh, well. I guess I'll just sit here, wondering what would've happened... till the end of my days. Nili! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!
Reader chapter 29 . 8/12/2016
I have read all Your stories. I love them! It was great plesure for me and I truly cherish time spend reading. I think your stories are the best ones on this site and you did really good work, because you captured the Middle-Earth's beauty. I'd like to wish you luck and see more of Your work. You probably never see my review but who know? Meybe one day you will return to fan-fiction and add more and more chapters to your story, You really should.. the plod, your knowledge about history of Middle Earth... It's just awesome! I'm looking forward that day and the update. I hope it come true,. By the way, there is always Hope!
Ghost chapter 29 . 4/23/2016
Just update already!
CelestialWarrior chapter 29 . 1/14/2016
Nili, I know its been years, and you are probably in some remote region of Africa now, sifting through the sand for tiny shards of pottery and such, but you really need to finish this story! Please! I've read all of your stories and loved them so much, and you can't move on in the world without at least finishing this one story! I'm sure, even with your evil plot bunny, it would only take you a few more chapters to finish. Ok, well, like maybe 5...or 10...but no more than 12 at the most! Probably. Anyway, please! You promised you would never abandon a story! Pleasepleasepleaseplease!
CelestialWarrior chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Nili, I know its been years, and you are probably in some remote region of Africa now, sifting through the sand for tiny shards of pottery and such, but you really need to finish this story! Please! I've read all of your stories and loved them so much, and you can't move on in the world without at least finishing this one story! I'm sure, even with your evil plot bunny, it would only take you a few more chapters to finish. Ok, well, like maybe 5...or 10...but no more than 12 at the most! Probably. Anyway, please! You promised you would never abandon a story! Pleasepleaseplease!
anelawilliams chapter 29 . 12/8/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO where is the rest. I really love this story and all the feels that are coming right. I am crying.
catherine10 chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
hey nili i want you to know i am your newest fan i started to read your stories four years after you last updated and i have to tell you that i fell in love with every single one of them so finish this story! or else i will send a group of orcs after you to do to you ALL the evil things you have to done to your characters in ALL of your stories!
Elf141 chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
You got your stars back ️️ Yay the dots were sooo distorting
darth picard chapter 29 . 4/20/2015
This dtory is AMAZING! You should definetly writemore. Im dying to read more!
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 29 . 3/29/2015
Okay, I neglected my homework all day to read this story even though I knew it hasn't been updated in four years because it is so awesome! You've built convincing characters in Tolkien's world, or given great personality and backstory to the existing characters. And you are frighteningly good at angst and cliffhangers. I am grateful that at least Halbarad and Aragorn were rescued by the time the story reached this chapter, cuz for the last several I was just chanting PLEASE GET THERE IN TIME PLEASE to myself over and over again. Also, great banter and dialogue and good job at keeping the mystery of who's behind this and who's a traitor going for so long. Ahhhhh this is crazy-anyway, I hope you check back in with this story soon! Please?
Lauren chapter 29 . 6/20/2014
Nili - I really hope you are ok! And I also hope you post the next chapter! It shows what an amazing writer you are and what a compelling story you've written that after so long so many people are still continuously checking for an update! I would loooove to see Estel waking up from the view point of Elladan as he is at his little brother's bedside. I'm picturing Estel deliriously crying out for his brothers to find him and then at Elladan's comforting touch he could cry out for the Orc to stop touching him. I would love to read Elladan's emotional reaction to hearing his brothers cries. Even with Estel being super proud and stubborn, after the ordeal he's been through (and at such a young age) even he would be leaning on his brothers for help to heal (emotionally, mentally, AND physically). I'd also love to see the Orc captain get his hands on Estel again (either while he is still healing or after) and see Elladan and Elrohir and Legolas's reactions of pure rage and protectiveness. The way you write their brotherly love and bonds and protectiveness of Estel is just amazing! Please send your devoted readers another chapter sooooon!
Issa chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Still I hope that one day I will find here another chapter. Please update!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/18/2014
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY! IT OUGHT TO BE ILLEGAL TO JUST ABANDON SOMETHING LIKE THIS! GRRRRRRR...

But seriously! Please! Update! Or no, just tell us that you're ALIVE and WELL! Please!
Issa chapter 29 . 5/14/2014
And...? I've came across this story in 2014, so I hoped it is completed. And now... I am surprised and afraid that you won't finish it after so long silence (I've checked your last update)