Reviews for Give Love on Christmas Day
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Nice one shot. But I can't really imagine how Rika would react to that sort of news, nor how quickly Takato picked up on what Guilmon was feeling. Maybe I'm just not too good with those characters, anyway it was a nice read.
ShadiceMaple chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Me: So fwuffy :DDD

Mew: Why the baby talk?

Me: I dunno

Mew: ... It is almost Christmas...

Me: Oh yeah! Merry Christmas! XDDD
DWrightManForTheJob chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Beautiful, simply beautiful!
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
very well done i think that it would make a very good chapter story
ZUPIDES KING OF THE GODS chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
that was a very touching story
Roy-wolf chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
A perfect ending! I'm still laughing from the gogglehead part!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aw Rukato and RenaGuil my heart just exploded in happiness!
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is one of those stories that can honestly give you an "aww..." feeling after reading.
Hitman.0470 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Very touching story. I only wish it was longer. Very well written, keep up the good work. Somewhat similar to Natsuke's work.
Rainbow chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, brilliant ending.
Lilith the Deviant chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I loved this! The story flowed nicely. As a RenaGuil & Rukato fan, I quite enjoyed this Christmas special.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aww, lovely.:) Guilmon & Renamon. Not that I saw any evidence supporting a relationship with them. But hey, to each his own. Was there any evidence that supports the GuilmonxRenamon relationship? Also, for a while, I thought Guilmon got her an engagement ring. Guess that's just me._; Well, anyway, update soon.
Dragonborn chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
*Sigh*

I'm a sucker for these christmas stories, even more so because it's RenaGuil. I watched the series and in all honesty, I was waiting for them to get together. I mean, come on; there were a fair amount of hints.
Rennis Tora chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Although I'm a guy I'm not embaressed to say I like mushy storys

digimon ones the most becoase I've seen the episodes so many times I can imagine what it would sound like if they said those things. great fic.
The Dark Side of Me chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
that was a beautiful story

i was in tears by the end