Reviews for The Dark Triforce
Screen chapter 22 . 8/25/2012
Alright, I think that was a good story with better writing then Genesis. But I am confused on several parts. First, Is this story complete? Because you left the whole thing with the god Aradykin (or however you spell it) hanging. Is there a sequal? I was also hoping to hear more about the Dark Triforce and Demi, not Ganondorf. I really liked that pair from Genesis.
Irelandgal131 chapter 22 . 1/3/2009
yay! I love this story! It's unique and the plot is awesome! This chapter was simply brilliant! update soon ;)
myshadowspirit chapter 22 . 1/2/2009
OH my gosh . . .the add on the bottom of your story just startled me. ANYway, D: Your writing is so much better than mine. Now I feel shamful. You just rewrite my whole story for me. Yay, Navi has some orignal line there. Awesome.

This part: “Surprised?” he asked.

Link shook his head. “No.”

“Scared?”

“No.” He was, a hell of a lot, but he'd die before admitting that.

Ganondorf almost smiled. “Good.”

Was great. Very dramatic. I like picturing Ganondorf speak with his very low voice . . .shivers . . .He's one of the best characters in this.

Zelda . . .is awesome. Yay
Irelandgal131 chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
woot! This is a fantastic chapter! ahh! It feels like you left it at a cliffy. I really look forward to seeing what happens next so update soon!
myshadowspirit chapter 21 . 8/10/2008
"Maybe you don't any make sense!" Oh yes . . . totally sounds like something Jacob or me would say.

Hahahahaha The Hand. I remember when you didn't know how to get there . .. Impa just telleported! Ahahahahah . . .yeah. U'm still slightly hyper.

Nice problem sloving with Darunia!

Aw . . .poor Link . .. and he's not smartness . . . I love him.

"“I’ll whistle if I need help.”

“Ah, the subtle approach,” Nabooru said, rolling her eyes" Hahahah, oh Nabooru . . .

You getting to the climax! Oh my Gosh. Now you have to finish it. Yes, that involves thinking. Oh thinking. I haven't had dinner yet, so I'm hungry.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 21 . 7/31/2008
Aw! How could you end the chapter like that! Link was about to find Zelda! Aw, well, now you better update soon because this chapter was really good and I cannot wait for the next one! LInk better be aware of Danondorf otherwise things may not turn out so well.
myshadowspirit chapter 20 . 4/26/2008
hahaha! All I had fun reading this. Link's going to be his own hostage? I like the purple milk too! DUDE!

It was chopy, but I think that was good because it gave the feel of Link running all over the place to perpare for battle.

The only thing is when Link was chasing the bombs, that was a little choppy and I think some people may have a hard time understanding it. I got, it because we had the plan together, but link start talking to the king, then he's suddeny in Hyrule Field. The reader doesn't know that there was a giant huge trail of bombs yet, so that might have been a little confusing.

But that's the only thing
myshadowspirit chapter 19 . 2/17/2008
Oh Ganondorf . . . Listening to Greenday. Very angsty. goes good with the last song, "Whatsername"

Ganondorf is crazy alright . . . I love you . . . I want to kill you . . .

But he DOESN'T kill her, so he must really love her then . . . or something.

This chapter made me want to type my own story, but I left my flash drive down stairs . . . and I'm sick . . . and not wearing pants (cause I know you want to know that)

I just had this mental image, of Ganaondorf sitting on his HUGmongo thrown, then Nabooru climbing up the arm of the thrown, then sitting on the back rest, and putting her feet on Ganondorf's shoulders like he was a foot rest. (hahah) It makes me laugh.
myshadowspirit chapter 18 . 1/18/2008
yay! poor Link . . .and the letters . . .(laugh) At the end, when Malon was in Link's room I was like . . . what the heck is Malon doing in Link's room . . . then Mark was there and I was like, WHAT THE HECK IS MALON AND MARK DOING IN LINK'S ROOM! Especially since Mark was on the other side of the bed . . . and you didn't see him right away . . . like he was hiding. But i guess they were 'packing'.

wait . . . was Malon packing a stuffed bunny in Link's bag?
myshadowspirit chapter 17 . 10/19/2007
Hi Casey!

Ah . . .Link is so clever, adapting Zalda ways to sute his ow purposes. (wiggles eyebrows) But then He let Navi watch Zelda. That wasn't too smart since navi is easly surcomb to peer pressure. I'm trying to sound smart by usuing big words but countering the effect by spelling them wrong.

Malon's priorities are makes tea, THEN make Mark pants. It's impolite to have a guest and not serve them tea
myshadowspirit chapter 16 . 9/3/2007
Ok, i'm sorta reveiwing this as I go. And I LOVE PINK ROOM! I was wondering how you were going to pull that one off with out it sounded stupid. It's such an old idea but you gotten so much better a writer that you can pull it off flawlessly.

And . . .I have to laugh at Nabooru. Man, is she in TROUBLE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Man . . .Naboorur's so guilty, it makes me laugh.

Oh . . .look, a flash back.

WoW Impa's nice. Really, I think Nabooru should get a harsh lecture. SHE WAS FOOLING AROUND WITH THE ENEMY!

But I still adore Nabooru.
Hydra-Alucard chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
hey nice story but man its not fair when yall get the same idea's i have for my stories. i mean i just started one where its a sequel for twilight princess where dark link appears and causes havoc in the twilight and then some dark triforce piece is in the middle of the original triforce i mean its crazy but read mines and review for me help a brother out.

p.s yu know what we should do we should email nintendo of japan and see if we cann get our stories in a game or atleast to see dark link
myshadowspirit chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
Aw . . .I thought they were gonna make out . . .Zelda and Link. I like the two new god/goddess. They're creative. Well . . .I havt to go to work so this reveiw is kinda short. Gotta go, by
myshadowspirit chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
Thanks for telling me you updated. (glare glare) Did you not get my message asking if you did or not?

And Eian died . . .I wish you wrote more about him. He was an interesting charater.

How could the forget about Ganandorf? How could they forget about the triforce? That he has?

Those poor stupid people . . .
myshadowspirit chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
I see David overly concern with his sister's death.

And . . . I love Eian. Yep, some day I'll have a scary boyfriends who's only vocabulary will be to grunt. Then I will show him to the world, as if were the triforce himself, after that . . .I may lose interest, I don't know.

LINK'S EVIL! NOHGDULSIGVBSKUDV!

Navi's so cool. "Say what?" hahahahaha! That's so a Navi line. Well . . .I'm tired. It's 11:35 which I'm sure you're somewhat aware of since you's staring at the computer on the other side of the room . . .but maybe you forgot all about time . . . .no! KC, DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT! . . .or was it the twilite zone . . .

Once upon a time there was a muffin